Ask #17

@ROXYTHEWHITEFOX Oh boy. Megatron here's a tip. Any sparked bot will go through mood phases. Also question for Megatron. Why do you gotta do that to poor Screamer?

Megatron: *standing outside their berthroom door* Starscream unlock this door!

Starscream: *inside the berthroom* FRAG NO!!! GO RECHARGE ON YOUR PRECIOUS THRONE YOU FRAGGER!!! 

Megatron: *growls* Starscream! You will unlock this door! you will let me in! and you will live with it!

Starscream: *snorts from inside berthroom* I'll like it when you drop dead!

Megatron: *angry* WHAT WAS THAT!!!

Starscream: *grins from inside the berthroom* You heard me Lord Megatron!

Megatron: *growls loudly before ramming into the berthroom door leaving a giant dent in it*

Starscream: *squeaks in fear*

Megatron: *steps back before ramming into the door again but harder* LET ME IN STARSCREAM!!!

Starscream: *presses up against the wall behind the berth* WHY SHOULD I!! YOUR JUST GOING TO IGNORE ME AGAIN!!! 

Megatron: *backs away from the door confused* What the pit are you on about!?

Starscream: *growls* EARLIER IN THE THRONE ROOM YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS AFTER I SAID "Somebot around here has to" WHICH PRACTICALLY MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR ME!! YOUR SPARKED FRAGGING MATE!! 

Megatron: *just stares at the door before groaning and slamming his helm against it and whispers* Fragging Seeker

Starscream: *grunts* I'M A SPARKED SEEKER MEGATRON!!

Megatron: *helm snaps up and his optics widen* YOU HEARD THAT!!

Ask Megatron And Starscream! (Ship!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें