Ask #6

@rescuebots234 Starscream have u ever thought what it would be like being sparked(pregnant) with Megatron's sparkling?

Starscream: Hmm~ I have yes but with Megatron's larger frame it is likely that our sparkling would also inherit their Sire's frame there for making the birthing process extremely painful for me considering my smaller size!

Starscream: *closes optics taking a deep invent* But with any luck our unborn sparkling will be a seeker making the whole process greatly easer for me

Megatron: *blinks after processing what his mate said* Wait! You said our unborn sparkling does that mean!?-

Starscream: *turns to his mate and sighs* Yes Megatron I am sparked with your heir!

Megatron: *intake drops open and speaks in a slightly shaky voice* What?~

Starscream: *nods* Your going to be a Sire Megatron I have yet to go see Knockout to check how many there are but with me being a seeker there is a chance that it will be three and most likely a trine of seekers!

Megatron: *optics roll into the back of his helm and he promptly crashes*

Starscream: *grunts as he looks at the ceiling in thought not aware of his downed mate* Then again like I said before there's a chance that the sparkling will inherit your frame leaving me to Carry and birth a rather large sparkling!?

Starscream: *tilts helm and hums* I wonder what it would look like to see you holding a small sparkling?

Starscream: *suddenly looks down at his downed mate with a fierce glare and growl* I swear Megatron if this sparkling has your frame I'll make sure the next time you ask me to give you a blowjob too sink my denta into your spike and rip it off!