Ask #10

@rescuebots234 Megatron please can you ask Starscream ' did it hurt when you fell outta heaven?' or the well of the all sparks because that's what your heaven is. His reaction will be priceless

Megatron: *nods* I can do that easily! *walks off*

On The Flight deck

Starscream: *lands on the flight deck and transforms back into bot-mode*

Megatron: *walks out onto the flight deck* Starscream!

Starscream: Huh? *looks over and watches as his mate walks over* Megatron what is it!?

Megatron: *stops infront of his mate* Did it hurt when you fell into the well

Starscream: *confused* W-What? I-I never fell into a well!?

Megatron: *blinks and shakes his helm* Wait that's not what I meant! 

Megatron: I meant did it hurt when you fell from the clouds!

Starscream: *squints* From the clouds?

Megatron: *shakes helm* I mean from the tree!

Megatron: *shakes helm again* I mean the dirt! wait no that's not it either!

Starscream: *slowly takes a step back*

Megatron: Alright let's try this again*clears voice box* Did it hurt when you fell from the mountain!

Megatron: *stressed* I meant from the rock!

Megatron: No I mean from the sun!

Starscream: *optics widen* THE SUN!!

Megatron: *looks at his mate confused* What?

Starscream: *points at him* YOU JUST ASKED IF IT HURT WHEN I FELL FROM THE SUN!!

Megatron: *blinks* I did? *thinks then faceservos with a low growl* I meant to say did it hurt when you fell from the stars!

Starscream: *whispers slightly touched* Stars?

Megatron: *growls quietly getting frustrated* I mean from the sky!

Starscream: *whispers in confusion* Sky?

Megatron: *clinches fists* I mean from the moon!

Starscream: *whispers* Moon? Uh you know what *slowly turns around* I uh I-I'm going to go for another flight...yea another flight! *transforms into jet mode and takes off*

Megatron: *reaches out for him* WAIT I MEANT DID IT HURT WHEN YOU FELL FROM THE WELL OF ALLSPARKS!!! 

Megatron: *blinks as he watches his mate shoot off* Wait? *a giant smile forms on his face as he throws his servos into the air* I FINALLY SAID THE RIGHT THING!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *falls backwards onto the flight deck* 

BOOM!

In The Warship

*Everything starts shaking*

Vehicons: *running around panicking* EARTHQUAKEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Soundwave: *slowly shakes his helm and continues working*

Shockwave: *standing beside Soundwave* For an earthquake to occur in the sky is illogical!

Soundwave: *lowers helm as he whispers* Tell them that not me!