Ask #20

@DecepticonQueen68 Question for Megatron, sense Starscream can't fly anymore until the twins are born, are you going to do something nice for him and give him the attention he deserves, and no working as you spending time with him

Megatron: *blinks slowly as he stares at the ceiling*

Starscream: *curled happily into his side purring*

Megatron: *side optics him* I'm not always going to give into your sparked wishes Starscream!

Starscream: *hums as he snuggles deeper into his mates side* I 'm very aware of that master~

Megatron: *stares at him for a long minute before sighing* I don't think you are Starscream I really don't!

Starscream: *whines* What's that supposed to mean~

Megatron: *grunts* It means your being extremely needy lately!

Starscream: *glares slightly* I'm a sparked seeker I'm aloud to be needy!~

Megatron: *stays silent for a minute* I suppose I can indulge your needs until their born 

Megatron: *looks at him* With in reason of course because I am still the Lord of this army!

Starscream: *hums happily* Of course master~

*silence*

Starscream: *looks up at him* Does that also include outside of the berthroom?

Megatron: *freezes and stares at his mate*

Starscream: *stares back optics full of hope and a little hint of begging*

Megatron: *stares some more before sighing in defeat* Yes Starscream that also includes outside of the berthroom

Starscream: *faceplates light up and a smile forms before he starts purring again and snuggles back into Megatron's side contently* Thank you master~

*****************************************************

Hey guys so I was wondering if anyone has any curtain Transformers Ships! that they would like me to make an Ask book for? If so please feel free to request them! And if you haven't yet check out my other Transformers Ask Ships books there's one for....

Optimus and Ratchet, Knockout and Breakdown, Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus, Optimus and Megatron as well as one for Jazz and Prowl! 

And once again please if any of you have a curtain Transformers ship you want an Ask book for don't be shy to request it!~