Ask #15

@Jade1856 silly Megs, here's a question for Starscream have you ever sung before since you can change your voice? if so, could you sing for us when no one is around to hear

Starscream: *blushes faintly* Yes I must admit I was curious and did indeed sing before...In privet of course!

Starscream: *whispers under intake* Like pit I'd sing infront of anybot....especially not in that Femme voice!

Starscream: *looks around to make sure his alone and sighs* But fine I'll sing *clears voice box*

Cast away your worries, my dear

For tomorrow comes a new day

Hold to me, you've nothing to fear

For your dreams are not far away

As you lay your head and you rest

May your dreams take over, my love

Listen close, my son of the west

For your destiny lies above

Though the world is cruel

There's a light that still shines

In the darkest days of our lives

When all hope seems lost and you can't find your way

Think of me as you look to the sky

Child mine, your future is bright

For your father's blood's in your veins

In dark times, I pray you will fight

For the world will soon know your name

*loud clapping starts*

Starscream: *screams and turns around to see Megatron, Soundwave, knockout and Breakdown standing in the doorway* HOW LONG HAVE YOU ALL BEEN THERE!!!

Knockout: *smirks with a servo on his hip* Long enough to know that you can really sing in a Femme voice!

Starscream: *gets a horrified look and goes to run only to run helm first into a conveniently placed wall and falls onto his back-struts unconscious*

Knockout: Pfft- And I was just about to tell him how many Sparkling's his having, not to mention what they are!

Megatron: *hums* You would be wise to tell me Knockout!

Knockout: *flinches slightly before looking at his lord with a sly smirk* Well then my liege it would appear that you got the commander sparked with twins!

Megatron: *hums with a smirk* Good~ Now what are they?~

Knockout: *grins and once again places a servo on his hip* Their both Mech's my liege~

Megatron: *grins* Excellent~

Megatron: *looks over at Soundwave* Well Soundwave it looks like your going to have TWO little brothers to protect!

Soundwave: *nods on the outside*

Soundwave: *on the inside* YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I'M A BIG BROTHER!!!! I STILL HATE STARSCREAM THOUGH!!--But anyway- YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA I GET TWO LITTLE BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

******************************************

Alright everyone time to pick your favorite two names and the two with the most votes will be the names of Megatron's and Starscream's twin mechling's~

Ragebringer

Quick-Kill

Brakewar

Starblade

Skydash

Wildswitch

Meanviper

Highcloud

Thunderlight