Ask #65

@Saratrons01 Who's more bossy in the relationship? And it Soundwave OK? He looks like he's going through a lot.

Megatron, pointing at Starscream: This thing is.

Starscream, nods: I am. Also...

Starscream, turns to his mate with a fierce glare: I AM NOT A THING!!

Megatron, shrugs then completely ignores him: Whatever, Anyway Soundwave's perfectly fine. 

Megatron, looks over to said mech: Isn't that right Soundw- WHAT THE FRAG ARE YOU DOING!?!

Soundwave, about to pour a bucket of acid over his helm: GETTING RID OF UNHOLY MEMORIES!!

Megatron, staring at his son with wide optics: YOU'RE GOING TO OFFLINE YOURSELF!

Soundwave, meets his Sire's stare with a serious one: If that is what it takes to purge this unholy memory from my processor then so be it.

Soundwave, goes to pour the acid over his helm when his suddenly tackled to the ground by his Sire.

Megatron, growls: I will not allow you to- AGH FRAG THAT BURNS!

Looking down he notices that the bucket of acid Soundwave, was holding when he tackled him had fallen onto his right leg and the acid was now melting away at his leg...and it hurt like a glitch.

 Soundwave, confused followed his Sire's gaze which quickly landed on his Sire's not half melted leg. 

Staring at it for a while Soundwave then looked back up at his Sire and bluntly said: Now that's your fault, not mine.