Ask #12

@UnidragonGacha For Starscream and Megatron: Since you two are going to have a sparkling how everyone in the ship will react since nobody knows you two are together!

Megatron&Starscream: *wide optic* Scrap!

Everybot: *staring at them*

Starscream: Ugh~

Megatron: *glances at his mate then his army and sighs* Alright looks like it's up to me.....like always

Megatron: *clears voice box* Decepticons! 

Everybot: *turn to him*

Megatron: *looks at them* I have been keeping a secret from all of you!

Everybot: *wide optic*

Megatron: *grabs Starscream's arm making him jump* Starscream here is my mate and has been for along time now! 

Everybot: *Shocked to the core* HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!????????

Megatron: Hmm... Yes I know unbelievable that I Megatron! Had fallen for this pathetic Seeker! 

Starscream: *greatly offended at that* HEY!!

Megatron: *smirks* But there's more!

Everybot: *leans forwards slightly*

Megatron: The reason I am telling you all this is because....

Everybot: *lean forwards some more in anticipation*

Megatron: *takes deep invent*................

Everybot: *leans forward a little more*

Megatron: *stares at them all and smirks* Starscream is currently Carrying my heir!

Everybot: *fall over in surprise*  WWWHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Megatron: *hums and nods* That's right Starscream is currently Carrying my Sparkling and the future ruler of the Decepticons!

Everybot: *start glitching*

Starscream: *snickers at them*

Megatron: *just stands there smirking his aft off as he watches his army glitch*