Soma X Reader

Name: Soma

From: Food Wars

Requested by: s

hahdg

Sorry this took so long, I hope you enjoy it and thanks for your patience.~

______________________________

The red head was quick as he dashed about the kitchen, it was his wife's birthday and she would be back from a shopping trip with her friends soon. He had decided to make her a special dinner, both were capable cooks and took turns making dinner but tonight he pulled out all the stops and made her favorite foods. Really it was more like a feast, they'd be eating leftovers for a little bit but he didn't mind. All the windows were open to let out the excess heat, this also allowed him to hear his wife's car door close as he was setting the last dish on the table. The crimson haired male was quick to open the door, although tired he was excited to celebrate with her. "Welcome home birthday girl~"

He was greeted by the bright smile of his (H/c) haired wife, several bags hanging from her arms. "Thank you love... The house smells great." She peaked around him to see the table full of food, the demonic roar of her stomach making her lover laugh. "I made all your favorites, why don't you set those in the room and get comfortable while I clean up. After we eat I'll give you your gifts." He had chuckled as she zoomed past him, a new found energy in her step. And he returned to the kitchen to clean.

-

-

-

Once dinner was over and they had both gotten things cleaned up, (Y/n) and Soma returned to their room. While she put away her shopping the red haired man showered and got into just a pair of satin pants, once he exited the master bathroom he saw his wife sitting on the bed and rubbing her neck. "You sore love?" He approached her with a smile, as she nodded he grabbed a few boxes in various sizes that were wrapped. "Here, open these and afterwards I'll give you a proper massage~"

This made the (H/c) haired girl blush darkly, she picked up the large box and began to remove the wrapping paper. He had gotten her some lacey (F/c) lingerie, a long with a few bits of jewelry and a ticket that she learned was for a vacation he organized for them. It was for a beautiful beach, and naturally the last gift he got her was a brand new bikini. She smiled and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek, he held her gently to his side and nuzzled her cheek.

"Hey (Y/n)? You know how much I love you right?" His wide cheesy grin made her smile, a soft giggle slipping from her as she cuddled into him. "Of course, you know I love you too?"   She tilted her head back, looking up at him. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, hugging her gently. "What would you say if I told you... I was ready to have a child?" He looked down into her (E/c) orbs, watching them widen as her smile did the same. "Really? You're ready?" The young woman had discussed with him 2 years prior that she had wanted a child eventually, something he agreed with. They were both stable but put it off long enough they could have some fun before completely settling, so when she saw him nod his head she almost started crying.

The young (H/c) haired girl pounced on her boyfriend, hugging him tightly and burying her face in his chest as he laughed. They laid there a moment, his fingers running gently through her hair. "Sooo... Do you still want that massage?"