Juubei Jimushi X Reader

Name: Juubei Jimushi

From: Basilisk

I love Basilisk as well as Basilisk Ouka Ninja Scrolls, warning to all it's incredibly Rated R. There is not only gore but incredibly sensitive subjects, so if you are easily offended or upset then do not watch it. Otherwise please go and give it some love. (Yes I know, another anime to add to the list. I'm sorry but I love a lot of anime that are kind of off the radar.)

______________________________

(Y/n) sat by the irori preparing some tea for her Master, she was part of the Aratani clan and wore the traditional kimono for an unmarried woman within her family. The Aratani clan's loyalty lie to the Kouga Manjidani clan. And many of the Aratani served the higher ranking members of the clan, she was assigned to none other than Juubei Jimushi. The snake like man was known not only for his oddities but his ability to read the stars, she had gotten lucky as he was an honorable man who treated her well despite her lower status. "Are you ok (Y/n)-chan? You seem lost in thought." His raspy voice had cut through the silence of the dimly lit room, it had been a rainy day so the shoji door to the outside had been closed.

She had jumped slightly when he pulled her from her thoughts, making her blush and giggle a bit to herself at her own silliness for being so easily distracted. "I'm sorry Master Juubei, I was just thinking of how lucky I was." When she noticed the tea was done she took the tetsubin off the fire, she moved steadily as she filled a glass for him and one for his friend Okoi who had yet to show up. The woman was one of the more brash members of the Kouga clan, she often came to have tea with her Master. "Lucky? Has something special happened?" The limbless male perked a brow, her being a member of his house meant he often checked the stars to make sure things were ok but he hadn't noticed anything new. This made her giggle once more as she approached the table he sat at and rested the two cups on it, then looked to him with a soft smile and a deep crimson blush. "I'm lucky to have you as a Master, some men can be cruel or perverted. But you treat me as a human, so I can't help but to feel lucky." This had surprised him a bit, he knew better than anyone that some of the Kouga men and wemon could be abrasive or awful but he hadn't realized how much it meant to her to just to be treated human. Genosuke had been trying to reprimand members who he felt were dishonoring the clan by acting in such a way, but still things tended to happen.

"The Aratani clan are important to the Kouga, your family takes care of many things for us. From dealing in medicine to farming and black smithing, you all have done nothing but work and give us your all. Now that I've had you here for so long, I'm not sure what I'd do without you. I rely on you for quite a bit, and you've never once failed me." He leaned back in the cushioned zaisu he sat in, smoking his pipe and letting her take in his words.  He hadn't been lying, she cooked for him and would even feed him or hold up his glass for him to drink. She had always been happy to do so, never once getting irritated by his needs. With a cherry red face she bowed, trying to hide the smile on her face from his praises. "Thank you Master, I try my best to keep you happy and healthy."

That made the male chuckle, he appreciated her loyalty as he knew no matter what he'd always have her company. "I doubt Okoi will be coming by, the rain is getting much harder. It'll be a full on storm soon." The (H/c) headed girl looked up at him, nodding her head before tilting it slightly. "I see, what would you like to do then Master?" Juubei tilted his head back, puffing the pipe in his mouth before looking over to her. "Why don't you join me, aside from occasional comments you really haven't told me a whole lot about you. Yet you know me like the back of your hand." He chuckled and motioned with his head for her to grab the extra cup and get comfortable by him, something she did though she had to struggle to not reveal her eagerness. Picking up the glass of tea she took a small sip before sitting it down, enjoying the warmth it gave her as she looked to him. "Well what would you like to know first Master? My life has been quite calm and uneventful, so I'm afraid I don't have many stories."

Juubei simply smiled, nodding his head. "Tell me anything you'd like. Even if it's as simple as your favorite food or drink. I'm sure there's more to you than you think." His tone made her melt, from that moment hours were spent talking and exchanging stories and facts. When the tea ran out he had recommended sake, something (Y/n) had rarely partook in but she knew his tastes were good and she was perfectly safe. Now they set infront of the open doors, the storm had stopped for the moment and the skies were clear. Neither spoke and simply gazed at the moon and the stars, though soon Juubei's eyes were only able to see (Y/n)'s dazzling smile. The sake had relaxed her, allowing her sweet and funny personality to bubble forward.

Juubei loved it, he loved seeing her so happy. It was absolutely contagious, and he wanted to see more of it. "Hey Master, I wanted to thank you." Juubei had been so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed she was focused on him, the look in her tender (E/c) orbs made him fall apart. "It's no problem at all... Perhaps we should make this a nightly ritual? It would be a nice way to decompress..." His words came out soft and the shimmering smile on her face almost glowed, he couldn't help the next words to leave his lips. "Getting to see you smile and laugh helps to ease the day..." Her eyes had widened slightly,  Juubei suddenly became aware of the words that left him and the sudden revelation and  panic rendered him speechless. Though before he could process anything something else had left him speechless, it had been her silky lips. (Y/n) had leaned forward to kiss him, her hands pressed to the tatami mats. It took only seconds for him to return the kiss, he had longed to wrap his arms around her but with his arms and legs gone he was unable to do so. But the thought of letting her be in control in such a way really did something for him, the alcohol had his blood and brain spiraling into a boil.

In moments he was on his back, the moon light revealed to him a beautiful scene. Her hair was a lovely mess as it fell lazily about, her (E/c) orbs were glossy and narrowed in a sweetly seductive way. Her plump cheeks were flush and she was biting her lip as she gazed down at him as she sat up on her knees to lean over him, her kimono was slightly open from all the movement and one side hung off her flawless shoulder and revealed her (S/t) porcelain skin to his eyes. "Master, you've always been so sweet with me... I care for you quite a bit... So will you let me worship and love you? My master~?" These words had Juubei absolutely entrapped, this situation appealed to his drunken mind and so he simply nodded his head. And with that she was on him, the night was spent in ecstasy as the two became one. On this night Juubei had decided she HAD to be his, as she slept beside him beneath her opened kimono Juubei smirked at the ceiling as she had certainly earned her rest. This was it, in the morning he'd tell her of his feelings. He would claim her as his own, screw what the others thought. She was no longer his servant, she was his princess.