Chibi! Misaki Yata X Reader

Character: Misaki Yata

From: K

If you've never seen this anime I really recommend it, I love it so much and I'd love to see more writing about it. Yata is one of my personal favorites.

______________________________

(Y/n) hummed softly from her spot on the couch, she was in the HOMRA bar waiting for her big brother and the other clansmen to return from their "walk". She decided to stay back at the bar, knowing well just how out of hand these "walks" could get. Little did she realize that today she would learn, she just didn't know the half of it. Not a half hour later she heard the jingle of the doors bell, everyone began filing in. Many had sheepish looks, that was when she noticed that the fire ball that was her boyfriend wasn't there. She also noticed that Mikoto, her king, had a cat carrier. Now she never thought of Mikoto as a pet person, but he was somewhat similar to a cat so she figured he wanted a nap buddy.

That was until the cat carrier was set in front of her, she raised an eyebrow when she saw her king take a step back from the corner of her eye. The soft growling from within drew her attention, upon peeking inside she was greeted with the sight of a 6in tall Misaki Yata. Now this gave her a mix of conflicting feelings; on one side she was concerned with a million questions swirling in her head, on the other he was so adorable she just wanted to cuddle him. She turned her head and looked at her king, while the others seemed a little afraid he was stoic as ever. "Mr.Mikoto... What is this?" She was hoping to hear that it was a prank, that it's some weird hologram or something. She watched the king take his time as he removed a cigarette from the pack he fished from his pocket, lighting it with his fire before he focused on her. "It's Yata." He stated it so matter of factly that she felt her eye twitch, she couldn't figure out if he was doing this on purpose or not. "I can see that, why is he little... And in a cat carrier?"

Mikoto took a slow draw from his cigarette, letting out a sigh. "He wasn't paying attention and bumped into some kid, he popped off and the kid gave him this dirty look before there was a puff of smoke. The kid ran off and when the smoke cleared well... There he was." She nodded her head and sighed, she warned Yata that he'd get in trouble if he let his attitude get the better of him. She rubbed her forehead before looking back into the kitty crate, before glancing at her king. "Ok but why is he in a crate?..." Kusanagi spoke up next, Mikoto meanwhile made his way to his usual couch to lay down and Anna wasted no time curling up at his side.

"Well... He bit Chitose, he tried to set Kamamoto on fire, and kept hitting Bando in the shin with his bat... Which had also been shrunk by the strain. The only way he'd calm down is if Mikoto set down beside him, but even then he kept growling a everyone. It was Dewa's idea to get his cat Mochi's carrier so that we could get Yata back here." Another sigh escaped her, when she looked back to the carrier she noticed Yata was sitting infront of the door. He watched her with big chocolate colored orbs, a blush on his cheeks. (Y/n) could only smile as she poked her finger through one of the little squares, everyone tensed up but were surprised by her giggles as Yata hugged her finger. She wasted no time opening the cage, watching him slowly walk out. He had looked around a little before looking up at her and reaching out, this brought a loving smile to (Y/n)'s face as she gently picked him up in one hand. She leaned him against her chest as one would a kitten, lightly running her finger over his back and watching him relax into her soft skin.

"Heh maybe we should have called you instead, it makes sense he'd let you hold him. You two have been dating a while." This had been Erik speaking up, he had kept his voice down though to not disturb the little cherry bomb. (Y/n) had giggled a bit, nodding her head. "I'll take care of him from here guys, I think we'll go to one of the spare rooms upstairs and take a nap." Kusanagi had chuckled as everyone dispersed to get comfortable, he himself went to his place behind the bar. "I got a new bed for the room at the very back, why don't you use that one and tell me how it is later." (Y/n) had nodded, moving to stand as she gently held the chibi Yata. He was infact awake, simply watching what all happened around them. "Will do, thanks Mr.Kusanagi."

With that out of her way (Y/n) carried the little bean upstairs, the whole way he watched her closely. He was like a kitten curious of it's new owner, his little hand reaching out and carefully touching her chin. This earned him a grin and a kiss to the head, he blushed darkly but did nothing more than watch her with his big soft chocolate gaze.  Before she knew it she was at the room, she slowly opened the door and a sigh of relaxation left her when she made it to the bed. She sat on the edge and layed back, closing her eyes as Yata moved to make himself comfortable on her tummy. (Y/N) felt instant relaxation, the bed had been beyond comfortable and the warm little mass that was Yata helped to lull her into sleep.

-

-

-

(Y/N) awoke a few hours later when she couldn't move, a heavy weight held her in place. She stared groggily at the ceiling, it took a few minutes for her vision to clear. When it did she gazed down and was met with Yata, only he wasn't chibi but he did have his head burried in her chest and his hands certainly weren't on your hips. A deep blush struck her, but even still she stayed calm. This was the most peaceful she'd seen him in a while, he was usually a wild sleeper. A gentle smile graced her face, she reached up carefully and removed his beanie before placing it to the side. Her fingers gently ran through his hair, enjoying the soft texture.

After a few moments she felt him shift and she stopped moving, she could make out his chocolate colored orbs thanks to the moonlight filtering through the window. He looked into her eyes a moment, though he suddenly seemed to realize their position before he jumped up to quick and fell on the floor. Of course (Y/n) laughed a bit before she sat up, even though they had been together a while he still got flustered with anything that could be considered perverse. "You ok Yata?" She spoke softly since it was a little late, Yata had sat up quickly as he now sat on the floor. His head was turned to the side as he tried to hide his blush, though she knew full well it was there. "Y-yeah.... Sorry about... Ya know.." His voice grew softer the more embarrassed he got, but hearing her laughter made him smile a bit as he relaxed. She would always be his biggest weak spot, so knowing he made her happy made him truely ecstatic. He may be a wild fire, but she was his oxygen.