Sebastian X Child!Neko! Reader

Name: Sebastian Michaelis

From: Black Butler

______________________________

Sebastian was walking the streets of London with Ciel, searching the alleyways for a magical thief. Ciel wasn't quite sure why he was sent to search out the thief, from what he had found the thief was only stealing food. He assumed it's because the police had been on this case 3 months and made absolutely no progress, though apparently the night before one of them managed to graze the thief with a bullet. Sebastian was quick to stop when hearing whimpering, drawing the young male's attention as well to a small box that had a bit of blood leaking from the bottom.

Curiously he approached, when carefully moving one of the flaps he spotted the tiny form of a young girl. She was in a dirty and torn dress, her side was bleeding heavily. But what stunned the male was her ears and tail, they were that of a cat. With one look he knew it was a bullet wound, their thief was a child. She tried to hiss at him, but it was weak and pathetic. "It's ok, I just want to help you." His voice was soft and calm, but she soon fell unconcious. He was quick to act, lifting the girl up with ease as he rushed to his master.

-

-

-

With a groggy groan (E/c) eyes began to open, the room was dim which she was glad about. Her head ached, she moved slightly only to feel a sharp pain in her side and making she hiss. "You shouldn't move, you're hurt pretty bad. But don't worry, we'll make sure you have a full recovery." The trio not so sneakily peeking in seemed flabbergasted, they knew she was getting special treatment because she was part cat. The guy was obsessed with them. The young girl watched him warily, but she was so drowsy and weak. "Go ahead and sleep, the medicine for the pain is gonna make you tired." The girl was out like a light as he finished his sentence, making the older demon chuckle.

-

-

-

A year had passed since that day, (Y/n) had been adopted by the butler but Ciel had taken to her so she was more like a princess than anything. Lizzy adored her, the 6 year old just ate up the love and attention. Sebastian adored her most, he spoiled her greatly and was never shy to show his affection. They had been out for a walk, Ciel had to go through London in search of a particular shop.  She had tagged along and of course Sebastian was going, as they walked she spotted something. It was a kitten, white with one blue eye and one green eye. One of its paws was hurt, it seemed to be almost looking for help. The girl did the only thing she could think of, she scooped up the cat and brought it to Ciel. "Ciel look!" At the sound of her voice he turned to her, the small girl showing him the injured kitten in her arms. "Ciel can we take her home please!?" She bounced slightly, her eyes glossy.  She was a soft hearted child, her heart ached for everyone and everything. He kneeled down, looking at the kitten as he patted it's head. Sebastian was right beside her, stroking it's chin. "She does need to learn about responsibility, this could be a good chance." Ciel was quiet as he thought, Sebastian held his breath and hoped for a yes while the girl looked ready to cry. "Ok fine, tell you what. You can take it home, but you have to take care of it." That was where it began, the sweet girl did chores and errands to earn money. She was smart in how she used it, because she was doing so well he began to give in anytime she brought a homeless animal to him. The mansion was like a massive foster home, but Ciel had found a way to use this as an advantage. Sales had gone up, people enjoying the fact he cared for animals. They'd have balls and fundraisers, rehoming animals and doing adoption charity events. He wished he had listened to Sebastian when the demon would ask to take in a cat, as now he was making almost triple what he was. Sebastian loved it, at least he loved all the cats.

Now here he sat in the garden, leaned against a tree as (Y/n) cuddled into him. Being part cat meant she needed attention, and he was happy to give it to her. Kittens and puppies ran and played around them, it was a calm day and Ciel generously gave everyone a break. He had been in a wonderful mood for a bit. Sebastian smiled down at the girl who had fallen asleep from his rubbing of her ears, soft purrs escaping her. The demon just couldn't wrap his head around it, she was just so sweet. She was so innocent, a miracle worker that had yet to understand what she could do. Sometimes he wondered if maybe she was just a lost angel, either way he was happy he found her. Her one act of kindness had proven that karma exists, her desire to help animals had lead to them being in an even better position financially. Ciel having opened a few charities for various causes.

Sebastian moved to stand, carrying the girl easily. She stirred slightly, but simply snuggled into him. "So warm..." Her words were a sleepy mumble, she gave a whine when he placed her in her bed. But she soon relaxed and fell back into a deep sleep, Sebastian could only chuckle as he removed her; shoes, socks and coat. Gently he tucked her in, she slept a lot but that was likely because she worked so hard to take care of her responsibilities. He was proud of her, nothing would ever change that.