Aizawa x Daughter! Reader

Name: Shouta Aizawa

Anime: My Hero Academia

______________________________

The 5 year old girl skipped her way down the halls of UA, making her way outside to find her father. She had overheard that he was outside with his class, the students would be sparring. Though she wasn't sure what this meant, the laughter she had heard from the two teachers in question made her believe it was some kind of game.

Little (Y/n)'s hair swayed as she managed to walk out of the large building, she saw a large group of people that were in a circle. He father had saw her, unfortunately he had spotted his little girl to late. When she arrived Todoroki and Bakugou were sparring. What made it so unfortunate? Todoroki had launched a series of large ice shards, Bakugou had deflected them but this cause several to fly towards the girl.

But someone else had noticed the girl as well, and in moments his large body had engulfed her. All she saw was a flash of red before she was pulled into this hug, with the help of their quirk the spikes shattered on impact. "(Y/N)!" The fight had stopped the moment Aizawa called out, he rushed over as Kirishima slowly stood up. Sure his back still hurt a little from the impact, but it was nothing he'd complain about.

"She's ok Sensei." Kirishima smiled as the little girl ran right to her father, of course Aizawa had scooped up the little girl and held her close. The class had stared in amazement and confusion, amazed by their sensei's display of emotion and confused as to who the little girl was. Even still Kirishima had been congratulated, he saved the little girl from being impaled.

"(Y/N) what are you doing out here, you know you're supposed to be in the daycare." Being a single parent Aizawa took advantage of the school's day care, many of the teachers had children that weren't old enough to be alone. "I missed you daddy, I heard you were playing a game and I wanted to see." She gazed at him with glossy innocent eyes, unaware of just how much danger she had put herself in. With a sigh Aizawa turned to Kirishima, the young man could see the raging emotions within the frightened father. "Thank you Kirishima... You saved my daughter despite the risk to yourself."

Kirishima simply smiled to his teacher, bowing slightly. "I'm training to be a hero, what kind of hero would leave a child to die." Aizawa gave a tired smile, the little girl gazed at Kirishima before smiling and reached for him. This of course surprised her father, (Y/N) never usually let anyone else hold her. Of course Kirishima didn't deny her, he held her close to him and chuckled as the young girl burried her face in the crook of his neck. "You smell good..."

As young (Y/N) cuddled with Kirishima Aizawa decided it was time to confront his class, who had surprisingly stayed calm and quiet and let the tired man calm down. "Class... This little girl is my daughter (Y/N). I apologise for the interruption, she isn't usually so rebellious." He raised an eyebrow as Bakugou stepped forward, he wore his usual irritated face but there was also a hint of dissapointment. "I apologise for placing her in danger, I should have noticed her and been more careful with my actions." This left the class in awe, Bakugou never usually cared for anything but himself. But those close to him know he does have a sense of honor, placing a child in danger so recklessly made him dissapointed in himself.

"Thank you Bakugou, though it isn't your fault. You're still training and weren't prepared for something like this, don't be so hard on yourself." Bakugou had simply nodded then looked away, the sound of soft snores had drawn everyone's attention. (Y/N) had fallen asleep against Kirishima. The class struggled to hold their laughter and remain quiet, even after all of this and nearly giving her father a attack it turns out it was all for a nap. The only fraise that could come to mind, like father like daughter.