Beelzebub X Chubby! Reader

Name: Beelzebub

From: Otome Obey Me, One Master To Rule Them All.

So I've been playing the game for just a little bit, but so far Beelzebub is my favorite. I'd like to give a shout out to JTinaCarlos, she's an amazing writer and thanks to her I may have a lemon book coming up in the future. Please go check her out!

______________________________

(Y/n) entered the house of lamentation after work, she had a part time job as a receptionist at a tattoo parlor. It gave her the money she needed to survive, as she was on her way to her room she was stopped by 2 girls and a boy. These 3 had been picking on (Y/n) because despite being a demon she was a bit chubby, some thought she was cute but these 3 took every chance to attack her self-esteem. It was because of them that the girl was so quiet, having to deal with them for years she had become very shy and almost reclusive. Only this night would be different, just a few foot up the hall stood Beelzebub with his brothers Mammon and Lucifer.

"Hey there piglet, how's work at the slop shop?" One girl, Vivica, put her hands on her hips. This drew the attention of Mammon, he had worked with (Y/n) in class and she had been pretty nice to him so he was curious as to what was going on. "I'm surprised they let you work where customers can see you, someone like you is just bad for bussiness." This snarky voice was the other girl, Claudia, her high voice drawing Lucifer and Beelzebub's attention. (Y/n)'s (E/c) orbs stared at the ground, quietly taking what they had to throw at her. "You know if you're not gonna quit eating you could make friends with a porcelain bowl, at least then you'd have a shot at not being alone." This was Leo, his words making (Y/n) flinch. Mammon had enough. "Hey b*****d! You wanna say that again!?” Lucifer had went to stop Mammon from charging over and starting a fight, but both stopped when Beelzebub began to slowly walk over. His hands were in his pockets as he wore an irritated look, this made Leo back up and (Y/n) look up. "You know, being stupid isn't a very attractive quality. I'd hate to have to make you as ugly outside as you are inside, but..." He glared at the three, the trio standing on the other side of the shy girl with her between them and Beel.

The beautiful Titan stood in front of her, but his eyes were on them. He had always admired (Y/n) from afar, they were in a few classes and she was just so cute to him. She was really quiet but he knew she was sweet, he liked how she was now. He didn't like littler girl just cause he was a big guy, he had to really hold back and be careful with them as far as affection and the like. "If I hear another foul word spit her then I'll have to make sure everyone will be able to see what you really look like." It was silent before she heard retreating footsteps, the trio fleeing, that was when Lucifer approached. "I'll have a word with Lord Diavolo, those 3 will be reprimanded." (Y/n) looked to him and nodded, blushing softly before looking away. "Ok... Thank you guys for... That." The (H/c) haired girl looked up when feeling warm and gentle hands resting on her shoulders, her eyes locking with Beel's. "Has this been happening a lot?" Mammon stayed quiet, he had taken up for her a few times when he heard people talking about her behind her back.

"Sometimes... Those 3 in particular are the worst but there isn't a day someone doesn't comment on it..." Her voice had grown soft, arms curling around her waist as she felt insecure just talking about it. "I can fix that, I'll just walk with you everywhere." The warm smile that stretched across his face made (Y/n)'s cheeks erupt in a dark red, the other two brother's chuckling. "I'll make sure no one says anything but you have to do something for me." This drew the 3's attention, (Y/n)'s head tilted as she looked up at him. "What is it Beel?" She was expecting to hear him say she had to cook for him, she was surprised when he grabbed her hand. "You gotta be my girlfriend." At that the girl had almost passed out, never in a thousand years did she expect one of the hottest demons in all of devildom to make such a request. Mammon choking in surprise, Lucifer simply kept a calm smirk. "O-of course Beel."

With that he interlaced their fingers, smiling down at her. "Good now let's go order some pizza and cuddle." Like that he lead the girl to his room, leaving the two brother's behind. One of which was already posting about the new relationship on devilgram, including a pic of the two walking down the hall hand in hand.