Ban X Chubby! Reader

Name: Ban

From: Seven Deadly Sins

Requested by: Ni-co-le-17
_________________________________________________

(Y/n) hummed softly as she walked hand in hand with the love of her life, she and the fox sin had been dating for some time now. When she initially discovered her feelings she had lost near all confidence, she had heard what Elaine had looked like and (Y/n) was the opposite. She had a plump heart shaped bum and thick thighs, she had a chubby waist and was much more plump then the small figure that the fairy girl had. Turned out Ban was a true gentleman, he could love a girl no matter the size so long as she loved him back. And boy did she. She loved the leather clad male at her side, it's why she was more than happy when he offered to take her into the small town for a a bit of a shopping trip.

Currently they were approaching a bakery, wanting to have a sweet treat before they had their adventure. It was a small peach colored building with a dark pink trim around the edges, the Sugar Lilly seemed quite popular as there was a bit of a line leading to outside the doors. Then again they arrived around breakfast so many were grabbing something to eat before work, seeing so many people made the (H/c) haired girl excited as she knew their options must be quite delicious. Though as they stood there she had noticed a male staring at her from the corner of her eye, he had long spiked red hair and wore a black leather outfit.

She could admit he was attractive but the look in his eyes made her nervous, they were cold and cruel making her subconsciously move closer to her silver fox. Though he didn't seem to notice and gave her hand a loving squeeze to display his affection, red eyes gazing over the crowd. She watched as another male approached the first, this one had long purple hair and approached the red haired male as if he was a friend. She could vaguely hear them talk back and forth given how close they were, though they were just far enough away that they didn't have to whisper.

She didn't really have to strain that hard to hear, but it was hard not to look over as she felt their eyes locked on her as they spoke. They mostly exchanged jokes, not specifying it was her they were joking about but she still knew they were referring to her. She had learned that the red haired male's name was Kai, as that's what the purple haired male had called him. He was the one that took it the next step, he spoke slightly louder and made a comment rather than a joke. "Damn, looks like Lilly is gonna close early today when she gets in there... Assuming she could fit through the door."  The purple haired male looked a bit uncomfortable, clearly not wanting to take this rude joking into a malicious area. "What the hell are you doing man? People are starting to look at us, keep it down." His words were soft and he continued to look around nervously, she almost felt bad for the boy. She understood what it was like to have a friend who seemed to love causing trouble, and then dragging her into the uncomfortable situation.

"Don't be such a coward, besides I'm just curious. After all how does someone like her get a man like him? She'd crush his skull if she sat on his face!" His words were loud and the purple male immediately began shaking his head and moving away, clearly attempting to remove himself from the situation entirely. Then she felt Ban's grip on her hand tighten, glancing up at his face she noticed he was no longer gazing over the crowd but rather glaring at the male. Many of the other customers began whispering about the red haired male, it comforted her that so many people rejected his behavior. Though she was a little concerned when Ban moved her to his other side so that he was facing Kai with (Y/n) tucked behind him. "Now you listen here you little brat, a child like you shouldn't be bringing up such adult things." This seemed to offended and confuse the male, making him step closer as the people around them began to move back.

"What the hell did you just say!?" A sadistic grin spread across Ban's face at the male's rage, his crimson eyes near glowing as he rested his hands on his hips. "I said you were a child, a real man can recognize the fact that all women are beautiful. My little bunny here is gorgeous and the fact you can't recognize that tells me you're a wannabe playboy, you suck in bed and choose girls with very little experience so that you can flop around like a beached carp and she won't know any better." Kai's face had nearly turned as red as his hair, though (Y/n) wasn't sure if it was from embarrassment or rage. Meanwhile Ban was still grinning widely, though his eyes were cold and deadly. "That's what makes us so very different, you see as a real man I'd be more than happy to die with my head squeezed between those luscious thighs and you can bet I'll be doing my job as her lover until my last breath. So why don't you run off back to school, I'm sure your mommy is worried about you." (E/c) eyes widened as the watched while Kai seemed ready to explode, but to her surprise he had turned and left, leaving the crowd around them to whisper amongst themselves. It made the (H/c) haired girl a bit nervous as she blushed deeply, though she was surprised to hear a soft round of applause. It seemed they had the townspeople's support.

Ban had wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close as he pressed a kiss to her forehead, his other hand coming up to caress her cheek gently. He said nothing but she knew what he was telling her. From there the day had been fun, a few people let them go infront of them so that she and Ban could get their desired foods and they managed to find a couple dresses she adored. All in all the day had actually been rather great, thanks to her sinful fox.