Obito X Reader

Requested By: KwwtCharms123

Character: Obito Uchiha

From: Naruto

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n) smiled as she entered her beloved boyfriend's room in the akatsuki base, though he wouldn't be back until sometime in the night she took comfort in being in his room. She knew the truth behind Tobi, as well as the past that had made Obito what he was. She loved both sides of him, he was one of the few that was patient when it came to her. She was a bit more like Tobi with her child like personality and large quantity of energy, though she was unlike Tobi in that she wasn't an official member of the akatsuki. She had originally been a kidnapping victim, she had been a travelling medic as she had enjoyed helping people. Though she had left her village after the death of her parents as her tendency to be a handful had earned the girl her fair share of verbal and even physical lashings as she would sometimes act out or unintentionally cause trouble by getting on someone's nerves. It had been quite lonely as she had struggled to keep any friendship alive, that was where she was in life when she was kidnapped.

The had intended to ransom her back to her village, afterall medics were considered quite important in these times given the ever growing number of rogues. Though when they learned she had no family left and no ties to any village she was just kind of kept, made to heal their wounds and tend to the members as well as serve as a sort of made. At first she was afraid, some of the members were quite harsh and cold towards. One day after being shrieked at by Hidan for something she didn't even do the girl had hid away in her room to cry, that was when Tobi appeared. She was hesitant and quiet with him at first, at that point she had already gotten in trouble a few times for certain accidents or just overall being too loud or immature in how she behaved and carried herself. But when Tobi had pulled her off her bed and outside to play tag she had loosened up, after a few hours of playing they had laid beneath the sky and spoke for sometime. She'd tell him stories of her past and he would cry or get defensive on her behalf when she'd tell him of her punishments, it was after she had told him why she had been crying that Tobi suggested they prank Hidan for revenge since Tobi felt the jashinist was being a hypocrite.

Ofcourse (Y/n) had refused, afraid of getting in trouble since she wasn't an actual member and she feared any physical discipline that would come of it. But the next day Tobi had followed through with it, escaping the base before he could be throttled by an angry albino. Of course he had returned after everything had calmed down and had slipped into her room, she had told him everything that happened when he left and giggled the whole way. After that anyone who made the girl cry was met with a swift kick of justice that was Tobi pranks, eventually they had learned to be a bit calmer with her purely to avoid the inconvience that was a naughty Tobi. The (H/c) haired girl smiled at the memory as she crawled into the large bed that belonged to her boyfriend, slipping under the cover as she pulled one of his larger pillows close to cuddle with. She watched the sunset before she calmly slipped into sleep, when she was next roused the room was dimly lit by candles and a gentle hand stroked through her hair. Hazy eyes opened and gazed off for a moment, trying to push away the sleep. The soft scent of Obito's collogne made her give a lazy smile and nuzzle his hand, earning her a chuckle. "Hello dear, did you miss me?" His deep voice only seemed to make her smile wider and hum a bit. "Very much....now come cuddles..." Her sleepy words were slightly slurred but still he understood and was quick to comply, always willing to do anything for the one he loved.

He had moved to lie behind her, settled on his side he faced her back before she had rolled over and snuggled into his chest. His chin settled on the top of her head after he pressed a gentle kiss to it, his free arm wrapped around her as he cuddled her close. "Go on back to sleep love, I'm pretty tired myself... When we get up tomorrow I'll take you to town for lunch." Her reply was a soft hum, already falling back asleep even without his promise. The smile never left his face as he nuzzled the crown of her head, all day he had been a ball of stress and frustration. He hated being away from her for too long, and yes 2 days was exactly that. But now as he lay with her in his arms all of that melted away, he could barely sleep these past few days as he had gotten used to her presence and so he often found himself tossing and turning. But now that he was back at the base, now that he was back to sharing a bed with the one who mattered most too him sleep had came so easy. He could feel his own eyes grow heavy and he didn't bother to fight it, instead he merely let them fall while he fell away into the first restful sleep he had since the night before he had left for his mission.

Morning had came and went as the two love birds slept in, it wasn't until just before noon that Obito had stirred. Obsidian eyes opening to gaze at the woman before him, still sleeping as peaceful as can be. The sight made him chuckle, as energetic as she could be the girl could also sleep for days if you let her. He gazed at her in the silence of the room, midday sun shone behind her making her look as if she was growing. Gentle fingers brushed hair from Infront of the girl's eyes, laughing lightly when he noticed a bit of drool leaking from the corner of her mouth. His thumb brushed it away as he readjusted the pillow a little so that she wasn't laying in the damp spot. Of course he wouldn't tell her that she drooled in her sleep, as cute as he thought it was he knew she'd probably be mortified. After a few minutes of him quietly observing her as she slept that she began to stir, sleepy eyes taking a moment to focus before she gave him a goofy grin and uttered a soft "Good morning" Oh yes, for Obito it was most certainly a good morning. Because he got to spend it with her.