Chapter Thirteen

Reese never expected the night to end the way it did. Reese shifted to pelt, running after her mate. Dakota was fast but never fast enough to leave Reese in the mist of her left scent and paw prints. Reese ran until finding Dakota shifted back human, leaning into a tree. They were several miles from pack home.

   Dakota tilted her head up, covering her eyes with her forearm. Reese jogged up, shifting back human skin in front of Dakota. The moon shined upon their naked skin, giving them both a iridescent glimmer. Dakota's breath made her chest cave in and out slow. The cold wind blew against Dakota's breast; nipples stiffening. Reese stepped in closer and felt every emotion from Dakota stick onto her like hot glue. She was in pain, but also in need.

   Leisurely, Reese grazed the tip of her fingernails over Dakota's hyper-sensitive moist skin, down to her belly. Dakota's abdomen retracted from touch as a soft exhale released from her lungs. Reese smoothed the palm of her hand over Dakota, moving up to her breast as she leaned in, brushing her lips against her neck. Dakota breath hitched as her excitement enhanced between her thighs. Reese curled her tongue, licking Dakota over her pounding pulse, and then sucking on her neck, almost vampuric. Reese seized onto Dakota's breast, trailing kisses down her neck til she made her way to the erect nipple that was waiting. When Reese's lips made contact with Dakota's nipples, Dakota gasped running her hands through Reese's hair, pressing her closer.

   "Ohhh...I needed you like this...all night," Dakota panted out.

   Reese tongue danced around Dakota's nipples before moving her lips back up to her neck. All blood seemed to drain from Dakota's brain making its way to her center as Reese mouth continued to possess her. She straighten against Dakota body, snaking her hand around Dakota's outer thigh. She squeezed onto her ass, capturing Dakota'ls lips again, kissing her ferociously. "I want you right now," Reese commanded, breathlessly. "We will not leave these woods until your heart is brewing with happiness for all to see."

   Dakota could hear Reese's wolf through her voice. Dakota's wolf met Reese's wolf back with the same intensity and response. Hungrily, Dakota rushed her lips over Reese's as she kissed her vitally and deep. Reese clit throbbed, oozing with juices of dire need.

   Reese placed her other hand over the outer end of Dakota's thigh, lifting and pressing her harder into the tree as she pressed her dripping core against Dakota's. She sagged Dakota slightly lower as Reese began grinding against her, both their sex rubbing together.

   "Ahhh...Reese..."

   Reese moaned feeling her own orgasm build. Dakota's nails shifted to claws, penetrating Reese's back shoulders as Reese canines found Dakota's skin. "Ahh...I'm so close," Dakota growled out.

   Reese moaning turned into louder pants. "ohh...I love you," she cried out.

   Both their orgasms fell in at the same time. Their body shuddered continuously. They both slacked. Reese pressed weakly against Dakota.

   Reese ran her hand softly down Dakota'ls back. Dakota shuddered. "I'm really sensitive right now," she blew out.

   Reese nodded. "I am too," she laughed. "I'm afraid if I move I'll lose it."

   Dakota nodded in agreement. Despite the sensitivity they both felt equally needful still. Their hands roamed over each other. Reese placed a kiss over Dakota's neck and then collarbone. A sigh emanated out as Reese pulled her head back enough to make eye contact.

   "I know what you desire." Dakota studied Reese's face. "I desire the same." They wanted to finally mark their flesh with mating bites but were too hesitant. There should be no reason to. At this point the whole pack would know. But...Dakota could not without the pack hearing what she had to say. If it came down to the pack not accepting their mating bond, then Dakota and Reese would make the decision to mate without anyone's approval. It was accustomed that when two Weres decided to mate, they stand in front of the pack, confessing their love for one another. From that, the pack giving their approval. There was rarely a reason a Were in a pack would argue against it. Usually due to the fact that another felt affection toward one of the Weres becoming mated. At that moment, when that happened, the Were could challenge the other. "Daniel might challenge you just for his own personal humor."