Chapter 1

~No one's POV~

Izuku sat at the ledge of his school's roof. He was tired, tired of constantly being bullied, tired of the spider lilies on his desk, tired of the name calling. He always tried his best to be optimistic, he was used to it, but now Kacchan had gone too far. But Izuku thought about it and he wanted to be at peace. So here he was sitting on the edge, swinging his legs, remembering what Kacchan had said as the tears rolled down Izuku's face.

'If you wanna be a hero so bad, there's actually a good way. If you believe they're holding your quirk in the next world...you should just take a swan dive off the roof!' No one would remember him, no one would care if a quirk less like him died. Slowly Izuku stood up, taking off his shoes and putting them neatly behind him. (A/N: I have no idea why they take off their shoes, I just did it because every suicidal fanfiction, the character's take of their shoes.)

He looked around taking in the beautiful scenery around him. The cherry trees were blooming with pretty pink flowers. No one was nearby. He took one deep breathe in and

He jumped.

Bakugou POV-

'That damn nerd doesn't understand. A quirkless like him can't be a hero. Why doesn't he just give up already? Tch.' I knew what I did was too far, but I didn't care, the stupid Deku didn't have it in him to jump anyways.

I was going down the stairs, lost in my own thoughts, as continued towards the gate of the school, I caught a small glimpse of green. Quickly I turned around and I saw Deku jump. My heart raced in my chest. I didn't get my thoughts collected before my body started moving on its own.

"Deku!"

Running towards him with my quirk activated, but I was a second to slow. I was just centimeters too late.

Thump!

The blood splattered everywhere. I looked down at my hands, soaked in blood, dripping down my arms. I looked at Deku's lifeless body right before my eyes. He had a smile on his face, it was a sickening sight. I didn't want to look at the Deku who was laying in his own blood, because I knew whose fault it was...It was mine.

I could no longer stop the tears from rolling down my face.

"I'm sorry Deku, this is all my fault. I'm so sorry. This was all my fault." I was repeatedly mumbling those words to myself, as if a miracle was going to happen.

No one's POV-

An ambulance soon arrived, because a person just so happened to be walking by, but it wasn't going to do anything. Izuku was already dead. There was no saving him.

"SURPRISE SHAWTY! YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, HAHA!" A voice yelled, and Bakugou turned around to see...

Izuku's POV-

Izuku couldn't remember that much. He heard a loud yell, and then there was black...total silence.

'Is this the afterlife?' Izuku questioned.

Suddenly, the harsh sunlight hit him.

'What the heck, I thought I was dead.' He looked around and saw Bakugou crying and his lifeless body.

'No way, this was my quirk the entire time.' Izuku stifled down a laugh as he went towards Bakugou before yelling "SURPRISE SHAWTY! YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, HAHA!"

The shock he saw on Kacchan's face was absolutely priceless.

"You're not dead?" Kacchan's voice was raspy and a bit scratchy.

"I mean my body is right in front of you, what do you think?" Kacchan swiftly jumped up his feet and tried to grab him, but it was no use, he was a ghost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author

Hey, this was kind of short, but I took like thirty minutes or something for this. I wasn't really motivated to do it until the peeps on Tik Tok were like demanding it, when I said I wasn't going to write about the Ghost Deku AU. 

I'll make it longer, I promise. This also my first story on Wattpad, so yeah, wow my first story on Wattpad was a My Hero Academia fanfiction, never expected that. 

Lol, Cya :)