Chapter 4

"Argh! F*** You! I'm so done with you! I probably half deaf because of you!" Bakugou huffed and stomped down the corridor like a child angry at his parents. Izuku snickered at the childish behavior, he was about to float away, when he heard another pair of footsteps. To satisfy his curiosity, he turned around to see a furious Aizawa. A very very irritated Aizawa. That probably wasn't good, was it? Izuku started to make himself invisible and float away, but obviously that wasn't possible.

"Oh no you don't. Get back here problem child. You and I, need to have a little chat." Izuku gulped. Aizawa eyes was glowing red, his quirk was activated. Maybe, that explains why he couldn't turn invisible or float. Aizawa can't erase his ghost form, since he has nowhere or no body to return to, but Izuku was sure that Aizawa could erase his ghost qualities. Meaning if Aizawa erased his ghost qualities, he can't turn invisible, float or use his telekinesis. However, he could still run through the walls, but he wasn't about to take that risk. Izuku knew he could get away, but that would leave a very angry Aizawa for a future Izuku. He wasn't mentally prepared for that yet, so he just silently walked in front of Aizawa before they stopped in front of the principles.

I mean what was the worst they could do to him? Give him detention? Pft-he could just leave anytime he wanted and they couldn't do anything about it. In addition, he wasn't even enrolled into UA. He just so happened to have nothing to do like always, and just Kacchan to his high school. He really didn't want to scare random people in public (says the person who just scared a bunch of people he didn't know in the top hero school in Japan. Which is probably also a public school).

Aizawa stepped next to the door and knocked on it twice before hearing a 'come in.' Aizawa was obviously waiting for Izuku to go in first and that's what he did. Izuku looked at Aizawa and then the door knob. Sure, Izuku could just walk in because he can just go through objects, but that was no fun.

"What are looking at me for problem child? Go in." Aizawa quirk was still activated, so Izuku can't use his telekinesis, meaning he can't open the doorknob because his hand would just phase through it.

"Aizawa-sensei, I can't open the door. You erased my telekinesis and my hands are just going to go through the doorknob. And unless you want me to go through the door and first leave your sight of view and make it completely awkward for you, I suggested you open the door." Izuku tried to 'professionally' reason, but the snickers still found its way to his throat. Aizawa just ignored the childish behavior and snickers and opened up the door for the both of them.

"Ah. Welcome. Come in Aizawa and Midoriya." Izuku looked inside the Principal's office. It was pretty basic, there wasn't much to look at. A simple couch, a bookshelf, a desk, a chair, a laptop and several other things. Izuku noticed that Nezu's ears were bandaged up, that was the damage he did...oops.

"Now, Izuku," This focused Izuku's attention on the principal, "You're probably wondering whether I am a dog, mouse or bear?" Aizawa sighed rather loudly, this wasn't the reason they brought the problem child in here for. Aizawa could already predict what was going to happen during their conversation, and at this moment all Aizawa could do was pray it doesn't happen.

"Wait, you're not a Chimera. I kind of assumed you were a Chimera. I feel like this isn't what we were here to discuss." Izuku rambled a bit before looking at Nezu, who was a bit surprise.

"Oh, that's interesting. No one's ever guess that before. But, yes, you are right, we are here to discuss a certain incident you caused," Nezu started, "Now, I'm aware that you are not enrolled into UA, am I correct?"

"Yes, you are correct."

"I am also aware that you have a ghost quirk, right?"

"Yes...I don't understand where you are getting to." Izuku lied, trying to make him seem innocent.

"Did you happen to scare one of our teachers with your quirk?"

"Me?! Scare one of the teachers?! I would never." Izuku acted offended.

"I know you did it, problem child." Aizawa grumbled, rubbing his ears a bit, remembering the incident that only happened a several minutes. Izuku gasped dramatically and looked at Aizawa.

"Oh, Aizawa-sensei, you don't possibly think I would do it. I would never do something so terrible, especially to my elders." In the back of Izuku's mind he was laughing his ass off, but he had to hold back.

"Who you calling elder! You damn problem child!" Aizawa attempted to use his scarf against Izuku, but nonetheless it just went straight through.

"Oh, I am dearly sorry for offending you Aizawa-sensei. I forgot that you were only a few months older than him. Maybe you should fix your appearance."

"Now, now both of you let's calm down shall we, so we can quickly finish what we came here to discuss. You can finish your little argument outside of my office." Izuku gave a sly smirk at Aizawa, almost a victorious smirk, such a smug smirk. Aizawa couldn't stand this problem child, because this was one of the most annoying problem child he ever had. The kid was literally crawling under his skin. The nerve of this kid.

"So Izuku, tell us the truth. Did or did you not scare Present Mic?"

"Yeah, I did. I was bored, plus it was hilarious. What are guys going to do about it? Make me pay for the damage? I'm broke as shit (A/N: Literally me ;-;). Give me detention? That would be a futile attempt, I would just leave anyways. I'm not even enrolled in UA bruv."

"That does seem like a problem. You will still need to receive some kind of punishment. But, putting that aside, I would like ask you. How would you feel to attend this school? You seem very intelligence and interesting. How would you like to be my student?"

'Aaaand he said it. I knew it. Now I have to deal with two Nezu's.' Aizawa rubbed his temples. 'So now I have to deal with another problem child.' Aizawa looked over to Izuku, whose eyes were blown wide open.

"...What? Excuse me, what did you say? I think my ears must still be ringing from Mic's scream. Mind if you repeat that." Izuku answered Nezu's question with another question.

"How would you like a spot in our classes and be my student?" Nezu repeated what he had just said previously.

"...I think I broke life....What the fuck?!"

....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Does that count as a cliffhanger? Nah, probably not. Dang I suck at this cliffhanger stuff.

I probably won't post tomorrow, because I'm probably out with my family and finishing my homework. If I do upload tomorrow, it means three things, 1. I didn't go out with my family, 2. I didn't actually do my homework and I'm leaving it to the day after or 3. All of the above. And it's most likely 2 or 3.

Realize, I don't actually edit my work properly. I just write and upload. When I feel like it, I'll edit. So they be a lot of mistakes in all these chapters. I also want Izuku to meet Shinsou in a few chapters. Maybe Class 1-B in a few chapters and maybe the Pro-heroes chapters after that...or the other way around. Oh and I want to see Dabi pay Izuku to prank Endeavour. Yep, definitely. Ok, I've got to stop rambling. I need to sleep cause it's 2 in the morning, and even if I don't feel sleepy, I definitely need it.

Anyways, Cya :)