Chapter 5

Izuku turned around checking if anyone was behind him. There wasn't anyone there. He looked back at Nezu, who was still waiting for his answer, and pointed a finger at himself.

"Yes, you, Midoriya. I can tell you are quite smart, plus your quirk can be really helpful." Nezu mentioned. Izuku calmed down his heart, he really wanted this, but he was still unsure. There were a lot of ups and downs in this offer (Nah, mostly ups).

"Um...Can I tell you my answer in maybe, a week?"

"Of course, take as much time as you need. You will still need to pay the consequence for the earlier 'prank,' but we can discuss that another time. For now, you are both dismissed." Aizawa and Izuku stood up from their chairs and walked out of the room. Izuku floated the opposite direction Aizawa went.

'What was he going to do? How did he even get in this situation? It's only been 1 day in UA and now they want him to be a student in UA?! Seriously, what did he do?' Izuku stressed out a bit. Wait no actually a lot. 'No this has to be a trick. Like a test. There has to be some kind of catch.'

Izuku shook the thoughts out of his head. There was no point in freaking out now, we can worry about that later. For now...let's have some fun. (A/N: >:) Haha, more messing around and more pranks)

'Ok. Just do pranks that don't cause any kind of physical damage.' Izuku mused himself, he could do that. He just had to mess with people without hurting them. Easy.

-----A tiny time skip------------------------------

Izuku had been wandering around UA for a while, unable to find Class 1-A. He wanted to prank them, but they weren't in their class, so Izuku was just exploring UA. He was totally visible. No one was in the halls at the time because everyone was still in class. Until, he bumped into someone...Well, not bump into, just walked through.

It was a General Ed student. Izuku was not going to lie, the student looked a mini Aizawa. He had all similar face features as Aizawa except his hair. His hair was probably shoulder length, but it was hard to tell because his hair...well, it looked like someone used a leaf blower and his hair kind of ended up defying gravity. It was purple in colour.

"What the heck?! I just went through you. How did you do that?" The student exclaimed looking back at Izuku.

"It's kind of my quirk. It's a ghost quirk." Izuku exclaimed. He could see the shock in the other's eye, but it didn't really show on his face.

"I see....Maybe that explains why my quirk didn't work on you." The kid mumbled under his breathe before looking back at Izuku.

"...you used your quirk on me? What'd your quirk?" Izuku asked a bit curious. Maybe he could write it down in his notebook later, maybe come up with some good theories and inventions. The student mumbled under his breathe, an inaudible noise, Izuku strained his ears to her, but still couldn't hear.

"What did you?" Izuku watched as the student hesitated, looking a bit conflicted on whether to tell Izuku or not.

"...my quirks...Brainwashing..." The student watched Izuku, expecting an insult about how villainous his quirk was, but it never came.

"Whoa! That's such a good quirk! You could help in hostage situation or maybe to force out answer from a suspect or criminal. There's so many good uses for it. Oh, how does it work? Is there a limit to how many people you can control? Can you mind control animals as well? Does it have like a time limit or does it only stop when you want it to?" Izuku continue to ramble out questions and comments about how good of a hero the student would be. The student was kind of shock, he was waiting for an insult, but instead he got a compliment and a lot of questions. Izuku used his telekinesis to grab a book and pencil.