Chapter 2

--Time Skip to when Bakugou goes to UA-----

It has been a year since Midoriya Izuku died, so he's been a ghost for a year. That year has been annoying, with Izuku annoying the shit out of him and the pranks he does. Poking his head through doors, giving no one any privacy and scaring the shit out of everyone. And when Bakugou meant everyone he meant the entire school.

"Hey Kacchan. Kacchan...Kacchan...Kacchan! Oi wake up, you're going to be late for your first day at UA." Izuku said in a whisper that soon turned into shouts.

"Shut up, Deku! I'm up!" Bakugou yelled.

----Small time skip-----

"Hey, Kacchan, are you ready? We're going to be late." Izuku remarked.

"We? The only person going to UA is me, you just follow me everywhere. And I'm ready." Bakugou slammed the door only for it to go through Izuku, they both headed for UA.

"Hehe, race you there!" Izuku took off flying towards the school.

"That's not fair, you can fly!" Bakugou responded as he attempted to catch up to Deku.

Eventually they were at UA, the school was huge. Students were entering the school, there were tons of students around since Bakugou and Izuku arrived at the school a few minutes before the school bell. They went through the security, it didn't go off, since Izuku was...well, a ghost. Being ghost gave him the ability to turn invisible, so at the moment no one could see him. Well, it wasn't invisibility, Izuku looked into it a bit, he could just control how transparency/opacity he looked, so he could appear as solid as any other human, and no one would know until they tried to touch him.

They strolled to the classroom, Class 1-A. Bakugou threw the door open, everyone looked at them, well, at Bakugou. He marched to one of the desks, and rested his legs on it. Suddenly, a guy with blue hair and glasses, scolded Bakugou for being disrespectful and how the students of UA shouldn't be putting on their desk or how Bakugou should have come earlier and other stuff that Bakugou didn't listen to.

No one was looking their way, so Izuku thought it would be funny to 'reveal' himself.

"Who are you? Are you a student at UA? You should be sitting in your seat." Iida exclaimed surprised about the boy that just appeared in front of him.

"Nah, I'm not a UA student. You don't have to be worried about who I am. Haha, see ya." Izuku turned completely invisible. Iida thought he was going crazy, but yet again maybe it was just someone else's quirk, yeah, probably.

Iida went to his seat and sat down. The other students were chatting amongst themselves, making friends with one another.

"Everyone shut up and sit in your seat." Aizawa got up from the floor and unzipped his sleeping bag. He was tired, there was bags under his eyes, his hair was shoulder length, he was wearing a simple black top and pants.

"Who are you?" Commented one of the girls, who had pink skin and pink hair. Small yellow horns coming out of the top of her head.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa," Aizawa grumbled, "I have no special announcements to make, so do whatever you want until your next lesson. Just don't wake me up!" He went back into his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

"So, that's our teacher. He looks like a hobo." The same pink girl giggled to the girl behind her and another who was just standing. The girl behind her had green hair, and the other girl had long black hair tied into a high ponytail.

"Haha, yeah. What's your name? I'm Uraraka. My quirks called Zero Gravity." A girl with short brown hair introduced herself.

"I'm Mina Ashido. Just call me Mina. Quirk, Acid." Mina responded with a smile.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, but call me Tsu. My quirk is Frog. Kero"

"Momo Yaoyorozu. Quirk, Creation." Momo introduced. The girls chatted, until one of them noticed Bakugou's stationary started to float.

"Hey, do guys think he knows his stuff is floating?" Uraraka questioned and pointed over to Bakugou's table. Bakugou's head was rested on the table, arms as pillows.

"Probably not, maybe we should tell him." Momo added. All four girls were about to approached Bakugou, when suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Boo!" Izuku shouted. Only his face appeared. All the girls screamed and jumped back in the sudden 'attack.' The class was startled by the screams and came rushing over.

"Hey, are you girls alright? What happened?" Suddenly, a guy with bright red hair dashed over to the four girls.

"I don't know. I just went to go tell Bakugou that his stuff was floating and something like a face appeared." Tsu explained. The racket was loud, forcing Bakugou out of his slumber. He lifted his head from his desk.

"Can't you extras see I'm sleeping?!" Bakugou shouted, before looking up to see his stuff was floating, "Oh, is this what the racket about? Seriously! Deku. Put. My. Stuff. Down." Suddenly, all of his school equipment fell on the floor. His stuff was all scattered on the floor.

"Oh Screw you! I hate you." Bakugou said, as he started to pick up his stuff.

"Who are you talking to Bakugou? Who's Deku?" Kirishima asked, and suddenly someone appeared before their eyes.

"Me!" Izuku smiled, "The name is Izuku Midoriya. You can just call me Deku or Izu."

......

____________________________

I was going to publish 5 chapters all together, but I'm lazy as shit, so I'll do it tomorrow.

I might post maybe one more chapter and then go to sleep, unless I can't I'll just write all 5 chapters. It was a bit longer this time I think it was around 920 words.

I haven't even started, I'm kind of excited for this series know, but I should of been more prepared. *sigh* I shouldn't have posted until I had like atleast 5 chapters, but I'm an impatient little crap, so, now I have to go through the 'Preassure' dun dun dun...

Ok I got to stop fooling around. 

Welp, Cya :)