Chapter 8

Izuku was bored. Like really bored. So what better way to get rid of his boredom than prank class 1-B. Skip class and prank them.

As if someone was reading his thought he turned to the front of the class to see Aizawa glaring at him.

Ok...So don't prank the class. Maybe just an interaction and what better way to do that than throw a party, right?

This interaction was going to come with a hefty clean up, but nothing Izuku couldn't handle.

He went to the Support course and asked Mei for two glitters bombs. Mei and Izuku were good friends. They made some inventions together and blew shit up. It was always fun in the support class. Not to mention they were totally Power Loader's most amazing students, probably even Power Loader's favourites.

The glitter bomb making was immediate and soon he was off to see class 1-B and befriend everyone.

He watched from the window, they had Vlad King...meaning they had their free period right now. Perfect!

He took one large breathe in.

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!! BETTER COVER UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET GLITTERED!!" Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs as he pulled the trigger of the bomb and tossed them in the class. He immediately shut the doors and suddenly he heard a bang.

He gently slid the door open to witness the chaos he made. The entire room was covered in glitter, every person was...✨glitterfied✨

"Ooo, I should take a photo for Shinsou and the others." Izuku instantly took his phone and a phone pen out. Taking photo and a video.

"Hello class 1-B! Like the glitter bomb? Hi, you may know me as Izuku Midoriya. Just Izu is fine. I hope we can all get along. Especially since I'll be in your school for the next three years, better get used to my pranks." Izuku laughed, but there was a malicious glint in his eyes. Everyone in the room groaned.

"Ah! There's glitter in my eyes!"

"There's glitter in my mouth!"

"Wtf!"

"Urgh! Ow!"

"Who is that?! And whoever this Izuku is, why?"

"Ow who the fuck is hitting me?"

Some were getting up from laying on the floor and most were just trying to wipe the glitter off their face so they could actually see. Vlad was the next to speak up.

"Izuku? Izuku! As in the annoying ghost that keeps roaming around the school and messing with the other classes!" Vlad King wiped off the last of the glitter on his face and finally open his eyes. To say he was shocked was an understatement. His entire class room and students were covered in rainbow glitter.

"Yep!" Izuku popped the 'p', being just annoying, "Aren't 'cha just loving the glitter. Always great for parties. But parties always have presents. What better way to finish a party than give out the presents?"

Everyone in the classroom paled. They all stood there frozen in their place, brains processing what was going on. They all were snapped back to reality when Izuku spoke up again.

"Let me just get it. Just behind the door." Izuku floated slowly behind the door and as soon as that happen the class erupted into yelling. As if all hell had broken loose.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"OMG! RUN!"

"HE'S GOT MORE?!?!"

"WHAT IF HE'S GOT FUCKING BOMBS?!" That statement only made everyone panic more. Izuku bet everyone in UA heard their screams. Izuku returned back to the room.

Everyone ducked for cover once Izuku returned. Izuku swore he even saw someone jump out of the window. They were on the third floor for god sakes. Izuku watched everyone cover up only to realise nothing was happening.

"Oh. The presents? I forgot them, I'll bring them next time." Izuku beamed and everyone visually relaxed. They slightly groaned in annoyance. Izuku looked at the mess he created and would soon have to clean up unless...maybe he could avoid punishments. Suddenly some blonde hair and blue eyed student walked up to him.

"You're that new 1-A student. You think you're better than us? I'll tell you that class 1-B will beat your class. Will stand above the best class in Japan!" The kid started laughing maniacally and before an orange haired girl could karate chop the boy. Izuku pulled out a glitter spray.

"I only said I didn't have your presents! I didn't say I didn't have any extra decorations." Izuku sprayed the glitter into the student's face. He started coughing as the glitter got in his mouth.

"You'll be fine. The glitter is edible. Look!" Izuku turned to the bottle and read it, "Oh wait, oops wrong one. Sorry it isn't edible, but it isn't toxic so you'll still be fine."

The orange hair girl was startled someone just stole her job.

"Omg, Monoma! Are you ok?" Monoma coughed a bit more and wheezed. Izuku stared blankly at Monoma and then turned to Kendo. (A/N: I'm too lazy to keep writing orange hair and yellow hair, just pretend Izuku knows everyone because you know Nedzu.)

"I think he'll be fine. It isn't toxic. Just let him cough out the glitter." Izuku watched as Monoma cough out rainbow glitter for a few more minutes before turning to the very silent class. He looked around the room.

"Let me just touch up! It's a bit plain." Before anyone could say in, Izuku floated in a bazooka. Class 1-B turned into a screaming mess.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"HE'S GOT A BLOODY BAZOOKA!"

"HE'S GOING TO KILL US!!"

"TAKE COVER!!!"

Izuku fired the bazooka and hundreds of colourful streamers and confetti came out. Covering the class again with rainbow like decorations. Izuku's fun was disturbed by another teacher.

"...what in the world happened here?" Midnight was in the door way looking at the rainbow filled room. "It looks like a unicorn threw up in here."

"Ah. Midnight you're here to teach their next period. I've been here long enough."

"IZUKU! What did you do?!"

"And that's my que to leave. Have a good day everyone!" Izuku tipped his non-existent hat and bowed before turning invisible. Midnight and Vlad King screamed for Izuku to come back. The class was basically dead.

Aftermath-----

Izuku had a lot of clean up to do, but it didn't take long since he could just use his telekinesis. Midnight had difficulty teaching the class since...it was covered in glitter. The rainbow glitter was very distracting.

All in all nothing bad had happened.

The kid that jumped out of the window?

Oh yeah besides that there were no injuries.

His injuries?

Oh they weren't that bad. He only had a badly bent leg (Broken), spraint arm and a really big bruise. He kind of got caught tree, which great it broke his fall, but he accidentally sprained his arm and got a big bruise. He still got a broken leg, but oh well. He was fine.

Monoma?

He...was somewhat fine. He had to go to Recovery Girl to get rid of glitter agitating his throat.

So all in all everyone was fine. :) 

----

Hehe. This definitely wasn't what I was planning, but it works!

-Author

(Words: 1146)