Chapter 7

Izuku wasn't sure whether he was tired or not. Technically he shouldn't be, since he's a ghost. He technically doesn't have any of his senses, which about only part of that was true. Izuku didn't really know why. He could hear and he could still talk, think and see, but he had lost all his other senses, like taste, smell and touch. He didn't really need any of those senses since he didn't actually need to eat and drink. Ah, he's getting of topic again.

Izuku mumbling under his breath. He really shouldn't be nervous, he's a ghost, nothing bad could happen, but Aizawa was his teacher...and he had down some pretty nasty pranks on the hobo teacher, even took his money. He's probably really screwed. Oh well, if he were alive, he would have said that he was so dead, but he was already dead.

Maybe it was worth it though because in exchange he finally got to meet some of his favourite heroes. He could last a few lessons with the hobo teacher...hopefully.

Soon Izuku was confronted by a giant door. A small sign that wrote '1-A' on it, but the letter and number was already painted on the door. He slipped through the door. All the students were seated, backs straightened as Aizawa was talking. Everyone was aware of Izuku's presence, they all thought he was here to do another prank. Aizawa huffed out a sigh.

"Class we have a new student. He'll be your classmate from today, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku floated over next to Aizawa and gave a small wave, smiling a little. The entire class had their mouth open like fishes. "You can use the time until next period to get to know him. I'm going to sleep, don't cause any trouble problem child. Don't wake me up during that time." Aizawa retreated back to his yellow sleeping bag.

'You would want to use any excuse to go to sleep, stupid caterpillar!' Izuku thought to himself. He turned back to the class, only to get yelled at by Kacchan.

"What the fuck Deku!"

"Hi Kacchan" Izuku smiled. A few classmates had already crowded him.

"Midoriya! I didn't know you were in our class!"

"Wow! You're in our class."

"Everyone please go sit in your seats!" Iida was chopping the air. Everyone moved back a bit, some going back their seats.

"I guess I'll do a quick introduction. Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is Ghost. I'm a ghost that you can see." Izuku beamed.

"Did you ask for a spot? Were you always a student?"

"No, I was invited. I was going to decline, but Rat Satan put up a really good deal. I couldn't pass. First day of being a UA student."

There was a lot of questions. Izuku had made a lot of friends quite fast. There were some people that didn't interact with the rest of the class. Izuku made it his duty to smash friendship right into their face and become friends with them. Time flew by fast.

It had been around a week. The arrangement to see the heroes were finally scheduled. In around 2 weeks. He also tried to befriend this boy in his class, Shoto Todoroki, but every time he tried, Todoroki sent him a hard cold glare and walked away. He didn't give up though, he would keep trying until Todoroki had given up.

Izuku see from a mile away and it was quite obvious Todoroki was being abused. Izuku came up with this really good plan, he was going to expose Endeavour because why not? Plus in the process he might even get a new friend. But he wanted to befriend Todoroki and show him that he wasn't his father. That his power wasn't his father's, but his own. Izuku could just straight up expose Endeavour, but where's the fun in that if you didn't tortur-...prank him, if he didn't prank him.

While he was at that he was also going to mess with the top ten heroes. None of them knew is quirk because he told Nedzu not to tell them, so they had no idea he was even a ghost. They all thought they were meeting another fan boy.