Chapter 9

Izuku was so excited. Really really excited, if for the fact he was jittering and bouncing in the air with a very eager expression on his face.

The day finally came where he could meet some of his idols. I mean it's not every day you get the opportunity to meet the top ten.

He was really excited to meet Hawks. One of the youngest heroes to get into the top ten more so get into the top three. He had started climbing the ranks like crazy which was after sadly after Izuku had died.

Izuku was also kind of curious who would win in a race, hawks or him, hawks was labelled as the fastest hero, but Izuku kind of went through everything, so he had no air resistance, and he could just launch himself. (A/N: Don't ask me how he can breathe I don't know, I didn't put enough logic and science into this. Its fanfiction magic aka also can be called author magic.)

The schedule informed he would meet each hero on different days. Every day a new hero, which was kind of exciting for Izuku.

On the first day he would meet the Dragon Hero: Ryukyu, second day was Wash, third day was Kamui Woods, fourth day was Crust, then Miruko, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Endeawhore and All Bitch, but not really since he was teaching at the school he was attending. (A/N: The whole you can't become a hero thing happened early? Author magic.)

A whole day for each hero...that would be fun. The evil smile started to creep on to Izuku's face.

-------Dragon Hero: Ryukyu---------------------------------------------

"I'm so going to rub this in Kacchan's face later." Izuku mumbled to himself before briefly stopping to look at the giant ass agency. Why is so big?! Who needs an agency this big?! But then yet again this is the top ten we're talking about.

The prank? It's a very classical one. One that would usually take a lot of time, but with Izuku's powers he could get it down in seconds.

This would be a pain in the ass to clean but he wasn't cleaning it so he didn't really feel any sympathy for the cleaning guy or in general all the staff in the building.

He entered the building. All there was on the ground floor was a front desk with the receptionist, elevators almost behind the front desk on the left, on the right was a waiting room with a door most likely leading to the bathrooms. Izuku checked around the first floor to make sure no one else was here beside the receptionist, and sure enough the front desk lady was the only one here.

He was totally visible, he looked like the average teen.

"Um hello? I'm here to see Ryukyu." The receptionist lifted her head and had a good look at Izuku.

"Name?"

"Izuku Midoriya." The receptionist started typing on her computer.

"Ah. You're the student from UA that's here to see Ryukyu...because that stupid rat made some devilish deal or something." Izuku pretended he couldn't hear her, but he could. The receptionist mumbled under her breathe as she typed some more.

"Ryukyu is waiting for you at the top floor. Use this badge to unlock the door, it's has the password linked to it." Izuku thanked her, but before he grabbed it, he put her to sleep. Using illusion, he made her think that she was doing work right after she gave him the badge.

Izuku took the prank tools and dispersed around the entire first floor, once that was done he went through the elevator and went through the next floor. Putting the workers in an illusion and setting up the prank. This continued until he had done all the floors in the building except Ryukyu's floor.