Chapter 6

A week had gone by and Izuku was having the time of his life. Scaring people to the bones or pranking them, was always fun to watch for Izuku. It's been a week...a week. Izuku felt like something is supposed to happen. What did he have to do again? A week...what did he do a week?

Oh shit, he had a meeting Nezu and Aizawa...he had to say his answer today. He floated down the hallway towards Nezu's office. Wait...He hasn't even thought about his answer yet. Maybe he should say yes, he had fun messing around in UA, but sometimes he got bored with pranking...he wanted to do more.

He remember the one time he was going to scare All Might. He found him the teacher's lounge, but when he scared him...he deflated! He was literal bones. Not just that, but he coughed out blood. Izuku almost thought he killed All Might, but he was soon informed about the situation, so he vowed he wouldn't tell anyone....He wouldn't tell anyone, except Kacchan. He informed Kacchan, and he was shocked and surprised to say the least.

'Focus Izuku, Focus!' He was already in front of the door to Nezu's office. He took a deep breathe in. In and out. Izuku was kind of nervous. He stepped forwards as knocked on the door. Which would have done something, but he was a ghost. So his entire arm fell through the door.

'Yeah. Good job, Izuku. You were soooo focused, you forgot you were a ghost.' He has no idea how he forgot he was a ghost. He's been a ghost for 1 year, surely he would remember by now, but apparently not.

"AHHHHHHHHHhhh-!" Oops. He accidentally scared someone. He wondered who. The end was muffled by something. He could only assume that something was a scarf, which probably belonged to Aizawa.

"You can come in, Midoriya!" An excited voice exclaimed, presumably Nezu. He was going to use his telekinesis to open the door, but he was lazy.

He poked his head into the room to see...Present Mic's terrified face. Present Mic turned several sheets paler, if that was even possible. He looked like he was on the verge of fainting.

"I probably should open the door instead, shouldn't I?" Izuku removed his head from the door and like a 'normal' person, opened the door. He strolled in, as Aizawa loosened the fabric around Mic's mouth. The man was mumbling, Izuku strained his ears to hear what he was saying.

"A limb, a hand...an entire arm fell through the door. Someone's limb fell through the door...it touched me. A face just popped in front of my face again..." He continue to mumble, shaking a little...nope a lot. (A/N: Sorry Present Mic. That must have been scary as shit. An arm flying through the door. Haha, Lmao...sorry...)

"Haha. Sorry again Mic-Sensei. Didn't mean it." Izuku smiled.

"Problem Child, Really?" Aizawa shot a dead pan look, his tired looking self. But, his threatening aura was not helping.

"What? I didn't mean it. It was an accident! I was just going to knock the door." Izuku realised how stupid he sounded.

"You knocking the door?! Can you come up with a better excuse? You want me to believe a ghost attempted to knock the door."

"I mean yeah. I forgot, ok?! It happens sometimes, I just forgot I was a ghost." Aizawa gruffed. He was supposed to believe that he somehow he forgot he was a ghost? How do you even do that? (A/N: Haha you should see me. I've forgotten to drink water and eat food multiple times on really hot days, and almost fainted on all three of those occasion. It happens sometimes...I think.)

"Well, Zaza and I have to get to our classes." Aizawa was about to drag out a half unconscious man, when he realized what he said.

"Midoriya don't you dare tell Hizashi I said that. Don't even." He glared daggers at the boy. He saw a phone floating in the boys.