♥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ♥

The next morning, I was awoken from my deep sleep by the incessant sound of knocking echoing throughout the house. With a groan, I opened my eyelids and threw the duvet off of my legs, going to the back of my bedroom door and putting my lavender silk kimono over the top of my revealing nightgown. I went downstairs and stopped halfway to yawn before I continued.

The knocking hadn't stopped.

I opened the door, wincing at the harsh morning sunlight which poured into the hallway around the figure who was standing in the doorway.

"John!?" I gasped.

"You're not even dressed yet, Emeraude!" John said, rolling his eyes, "we're going to be late -"

"Late...?" I trailed off, trying to remember what we were going to be late for, but then I gasped. "Oh my God! He didn't get me up!" I grabbed John's arm and pulled him into the house, slamming the front door behind him. "Give me twenty minutes!" I exclaimed before hurrying upstairs to throw some clothes on and get ready for the day.

I went over to my wardrobe, grateful that I had unpacked the night before. I thumbed through it quickly and sighed. All of my clothes were made to be worn in warm weather, so none of them were a good idea for Liverpool... nevertheless, I picked out a black one with a white bow and white peter-pan type collar. I turned around at the sound of the floorboards behind me creaking and jumped.

"John!" I exclaimed, "you scared me!"

"Good morning to you, too." He smirked, watching me walk from the wardrobe and over to him.

"Your greeting is a little late," I pointed out. I held up the hanger with the dress on it, "what do you think?"

He looked at it for less than a second before he replied, "looks nice. You should wear it with a pair of fishies, though -"

"Fishies?" I echoed in confusion.

He sighed, "I forget you don't know what everything is, yet... fishnet stockings, o'course."

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "That makes sense, I suppose. I have some in my drawer." I went over to get them, purposely getting out some sets of lingerie and lying them on the bed. I could feel John's gaze on my back as I did that, making a show for him. "Which do you think would go best with the dress?"

I turned to him, crossing my arms against my chest so that my breasts were pushed up.

John said, "I've got a girlfriend, y'know." He sounded amused.

"I bet that's never stopped you before."

John chuckled and came further into the room, "I reckon you're right..." he looked at the lingerie, "the black, obviously." He gestured to the black lace set before he reached for the panties, holding them up. He eyed them, "do I get them off you at the end of the day?"

I laughed, taking them from him. "You wish." I replied. "You'll have to work a little bit harder to get there with me."

"You're a tease!" John whined.

I smirked. "That's what the boys like." I paused, "now sit down and shut up so I can get dressed."

"You're going to let me watch?" John asked in disbelief, immediately sitting down on one side of my bed like an obedient child.

I laughed again, "as if!" He whined again, falling backwards onto the bed with a groan, pretending to be in pain. I smiled, sitting down beside him, "if you're good then I'll let you feel me up."

"Really!?" He sat bolt upright.

I giggled again. Why was this boy so gullible?

"Of course not," I replied in a tone that implied my answer should have been obvious, "unless you're paying for breakfast?"

John laughed, "no bird is worth paying for brekkie from that place!"

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, "I think you and I are going to get along just fine, John... what's your surname?"

"John Lennon."

"John Lennon and Emeraude McCartney, best friends..." I trailed off, "sounds like something my friend Joan would love!" I paused, "John, remind me to write to her."

"Is she in Cali?" I nodded. "Is she fit?" I nodded again, humming. "Is she as fit as you?"

"Now that," I said, "is the million dollar question."

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬