♥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♥

The next morning, I woke up to Paul's tongue against my cheek - licking me.

"Ew!" I exclaimed, practically rolling out of bed to get away from him, "Paul! What are you -"

"Get up, Em."

"What? Why?"

"Busy day at the Cavern." He shrugged as best he could because he was lying down, "Geo'll be there... maybe he'll tell me what happened last night -"

I playfully slapped my brother's shoulder. "You leave George alone, bully."

He chuckled, "I just want -"

"It's none of your business. Do I want to know what you've been up to with girls?"

Definitely not. After what Grace told me about you and Dot and all those other girls... I didn't speak my thoughts aloud.

"O'course not," Paul climbed over me to get out of bed. I noticed that he was just in his boxers and I blushed.

"Paul!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes before he had a chance to continue with what he was saying.

"What?" He was halfway to the bedroom door.

"If we're going to share the same bed, at least put trousers on!"

He shrugged, "you've seen George's -"

"I have not!" I insisted, though I knew it was only partially a lie.

It was dark, so I couldn't see much - but from what I can remember, I am one lucky girl...

I wiggled my jaw around a little, surprised that it ached because I had never heard of that happening after a... well, what George and I did last night.

"Em, did you and George...?" Paul came back over to the bed, "I just want to know in case there's a chance that you might be pregnant -"

In a strop, I got out of bed and strode over to the door, avoiding looking at him. "Paul, on this one occasion, can you just keep your abnormally sized nose out of somebody else's business?"

He huffed, "my nose isn't -"

I didn't hear his reply because I closed the bathroom door to have a wash.

* * * * *

I washed last night's plate up and ate breakfast before Paul even made it down the stairs. After an hour, I was wondering where Paul was, so I made my way back upstairs and into our room. Paul was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and went to Mike's bedroom door. I knocked on it and my little brother asked, "who is it?"

"It's Em. Can I come in, Mike?"

He opened the door and smiled at me. "Morning."

"Hi... have you spoken to Paul this morning? We had a bit of an argument earlier, and -"

"He's not happy with you." Mike bit his lip.

"Why?"

"Because you wouldn't tell him what happened with George -"

"What do you know about me and Geo?" I asked curiously, but also slightly annoyed that my little brother knew so much about my life. This morning was my first taste of what having real siblings was like; the odd argument and a little brother who loved to stir the trouble.

"Not much... Paul was just annoyed cos he says that he cares about you and 'e doesn't want any secrets -"

"Then he shouldn't be keeping any." I huffed, crossing my arms against my chest. I took a deep breath to calm down so I wouldn't bite Mike's head off, "look, has he left already?"