♥ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 ♥

George pulled me to Strawberry Field, which would have taken a lot less time if we had caught the bus - though he insisted that the cold night air would do us good.

I protested and said it would give us a cold, but George didn't care.

When we reached Strawberry Field, we stopped. The gates were closed. "Oh great," I said, "now what are we going to do?"

I was still dying for him.

George turned to me and smirked, bending down slightly and making a cradle with his two hands. "Leg up." He said.

"No way." I paused. He looked deadly serious. "You're kidding?"

George shook his head, "does it look like I'm kidding?" He paused briefly, "now up and over, Em, before someone catches us!" He whispered the last part, looking around to see if anybody was watching us.

I followed suit, and when I was satisfied that nobody was paying attention, I put one of my feet into George's hands and grabbed the gates, using them to pull myself up and over. I sat on the top of the gate and offered George a hand, but he shook his head and jumped once, using his height to grab the top and somehow pull himself up with seemingly no effort at all.

I was astounded.

With a smirk to me, George dropped from the top of the gate and landed on his feet. He held out his arms to me. "I'll catch you." He promised. I trusted him. I took a deep breath and jumped, landing less than a second later in George's arms, though we both fell to the floor with the impact of my body hitting his.

We laid there for a few seconds giggling before we heard somebody yelling at us, "hey!"

Scrabbling off of the floor, we grabbed each other's hand and then he led the way, sprinting through the gardens and pulling me after him until we reached a forest. "In here!" George exclaimed breathlessly, continuing to run into the thick of the trees.

After another thirty seconds of running, both of us giggling to ourselves, we could no longer hear the voice chasing us or see its flashlight, so we slowed down and walked, regaining our breaths now that we were safe.

"That," I huffed, "was a thrill."

We had reached a fallen tree trunk, except it wasn't completely fallen. It had landed against a tree which was still standing, and so was using that as its prop-up. George turned to me and in the darkness, I couldn't see the hunger in his eyes when he practically growled, "I love your accent."

He then pushed his lips against mine rather aggressively, pushing my body against the tree trunk. I bent my back slightly as my hands went to his shoulders as I held him there and we kissed for what felt like seconds but was probably over a minute. Time would pass so quickly when I was with George.

And then George broke away suddenly, and I ran my fingertips across my lips where he had been kissing me just milliseconds before.

Taking a few deep breaths in an attempt to steady my breathing - partly because of how wonderfully he had been kissing me, and partly because I still hadn't recovered from our sprint.

"Geo?" I asked him. He responded with an almost silent hum, "you don't regret bringing me out here, do you?"

"No!" George exclaimed, though not loudly enough to alert the Strawberry Field security guard to our location. "Of course not, Em. I'm just... I'm just nervous."

I leant back against the tree and reached out blindly in the darkness until I found his body. I clutched at the fabric of his shirt and pulled him forward to me. George stumbled forward and my arms went around him to steady him. I connected our lips once more.

It got heated very quickly, and I pulled away from him for a few seconds. "Ready?" I asked as we rested our foreheads together and took shallow breaths in sync. George nodded. I took his right hand and slipped it under my top, placing it over my breast just like before.

George held it there for a few seconds before he began to rub his thumb across the top of my breast, smirking against my lips as he said, "you're so warm."

I giggled and daringly bucked my hips against his crotch.

To my surprise, but also my delight, George let out a whining moan and I giggled, bucking my hips against his crotch again.

"George," I whimpered as he continued to rub his thumb across the top of my breast, the only part of my tits which he had access to, "please, I need more..."

Silently, George slipped his hand underneath the bottom of my bra and he quickly found my nipple despite the darkness and lack of visibility through my t-shirt. He thumbed it and I moaned, "that's good, uh!"

George picked up the pace and I whined again, bucking my hips involuntarily this time.

"D-do you w-want me to t-touch you?" I managed to whimper as he sped up his actions, my vagina already buzzing with the pressure which he was applying.

Shamelessly, George took my right hand with his left one and put it on top of his pants. I could feel the bulge there. I could almost sense the deep red which he was no doubt blushing right now. I wished that he wasn't ashamed of his needs.

We went back to kissing, initiated by me, but I palmed him slowly but harshly, squeezing his manhood through the fabric of his trousers every few seconds which always elicited a short string of moans from my boyfriend, who was still paying attention to my breasts, this time changing between pleasuring my left and right one.

I squeezed his erection extra tightly and George mewled out, his head rolling back against his shoulders in ecstasy.

I took this opportunity to get down onto my knees and began to unbutton his trousers slowly. I pulled them down his legs. His manhood was so warm that I could feel its heat through his underwear, which I also pushed down to his knees.

George moaned out, "o-oh..." when he realised what I intended to do. "L-Lo..."

I gently took his erection in my hand and stroked it delicately, planting a small kiss on the tip to tease him.

He moaned out in delight and pleasure.

I did it again, this time an open-mouthed kiss that was hot. I made sure to leave saliva on his rod. "That feels so - uh!" He bucked his hips into my mouth as an automatic reflex as I sucked only on the blunt tip. His length went into my mouth and to the back of my throat, ramming against the muscle there.

I choked, and George tried to pull himself out to apologise, but I stopped him, already starting to bob my head up and down and using my tongue to stroke his cock inside of my hot and wet mouth.

George moaned out, his hands going to my hair and fisting in it. He pulled on the strands there and I whined in painful pleasure, which caused vibrations to cover and run up his cock.

"Em, I'm n-not going to l-last!" George cried out as he bucked his hips into my mouth once more. I purposely let my teeth trail along his length as he did this, and that was enough for him.

George's pulsing cock exploded down my throat. I tried to swallow it all, but there seemed to be a never ending stream of it, and I couldn't manage it. When I dropped George's now-flaccid member from my mouth, my jaw ached and I spat the rest of his fluid onto the grass to the side of us. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and stood up, looking into his eyes as best I could in the darkness.

I leaned back against the tree and took a few deep breaths.

"S-so how do I m-make you, y'know?" He gestured to my core before continuing to tuck himself back into his trousers. Little did he know how my cunt was clenching for him.

I just kissed his cheek, "don't worry about it, Geo." I replied. "We've got time... mind walking me home?"

George replied, "sure." And then he took my hand in his and led me out of the forest, the two of us talking quietly to avoid drawing the security guard's attention to us again. We seemed closer than ever.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬