67

WEASLEYS' WIZARD WHEEZES

TW: sexual content

_____________

The music could be heard everywhere in the building and all of us were admiring the exhibitions of different products the twins were doing

The music could be heard everywhere in the building and all of us were admiring the exhibitions of different products the twins were doing. They actually had put a lot of effort into the shop.

It was probably the only midnight, but almost everyone was already by their fourth or fifth drinking. Pauline and Liv were dancing together being hyped up by Angelina, Katie, Alicia and some other girls from the Gryffindor team.

I took a long sip from my firewhiskey and went for a walk all over the shop. I was giving a look at the WonderWitch products when I heard Fred's voice behind me, immediately, I turned around and found him chatting comfortably with Sienna Plums. I couldn't help but feel a spark of rage in my guts but I tried to ignore it, even though it grew as I heard the girl's voice. I still remembered the rumours about how they would end up together eventually and that burnt me in the most awful way possible. They made a nice couple and had so many things in common, besides, she came from an important half-blood family and her parents were closely related to the Zonko family itself. Shit, she was in so many ways better for him than me. I hate her.

My eyes met Plums's and she rolled hers once she recognised me, I tried to give her my most deadpan but also cold stare.

"What are you even doing here, Arambella?" she spat, clearly annoyed. Fred turned around to look at me as soon as Sienna mentioned me but I didn't look at him. "I'm starting to believe you have an obsession with the Weasleys..."

"Don't you have a boyfriend to annoy, Sienna? It looks more like you're the one obsessed with me, love." I replied, without moving, and keeping the cold tone.

She furrowed her forehead, in annoyance.

"Me? Obsessed with you?" she snorted. "You wish. And I don't have a boyfriend anymore, maybe you can go after him and act like the whore you're. Perhaps he lets you suck his dick so you can please your Gryffindor obsession."

I smiled ironic, approaching her slowly with my arms crossed as I noticed how Fred froze in his place.

"Sienna..." he warned her, muttering with his jaw clenched.

The brunette girl gazed at him briefly, with confusion. "Freddie?"

"Don't call me that, only George can."

Ding, ding, ding! Point for Lilith.

"You know, Plums? I'm not surprised you're not dating Alton anymore, it takes balls to bear with a bitch like you."

She scowled and crossed her arms as well.

"For Godric's sake, don't you have a fucking Death Eater mother to join? Why don't you go to the Malfoy Manor and bother them? Godric knows what sort of things you have to do for them to bear with you, Arambella. Bet Lucius Malfoy has you on your knees every day!"