APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL: Happily Ever After

TW: death, blood, arson

guys i did not edit this one at all forgive me

...

"Ayo, Aether."

The blonde looked around with his eyebrows raised. What did "ayo" mean? And who would say such a thing?

Y/N stood in front of him with her fingers in a check mark, stroking her chin. Her eyes were winced, she bit her lip as she smacked her tongue.

"Y-Y/N?" Aether sputtered. The two were in the middle of a conflict with their friendship, how did the latter approach him so casually.

"How does it feel not being able to save your sister? Oh well, she's off being the Abyss Princess now. And she's way hotter than you."

"Abyss?" Aether's eyes widened, panicked. He grabbed Y/N's shoulders and swung them vigourously. 

"How do you know? You know where my sister is? Tell me now? You have to!" he yelled.

Y/N yawned. "No. Go look for her yourself bestie. You're the one who called me weak, weren't you?"

Aether crumpled onto the floor, tears welling in his eyes as his heartbeat pounded in his ears. Y/N knew where Lumine was, she knew all along. And yet, he refused to lead the traveler to his sister.

"How could you?" he whimpered.

"Sucks to be you lolz." Y/N cackled. "You're in a video game, by the way. You're not real."

"What?!?"

"Okay bye bestie!"

...

"Ayo Kaeya!"

The Cavalry Captain whipped his head around. "Y/N? What are you doing out here-"

He was cut off by the traveler kicking him in the ----------. His words were choked down as he flopped on the floor.

"Y/N! What the hell?!?"

The girl slapped him this time. "Why are you so damn suspicious of me, huh?" she spat.

"Are you scared or something? You wuss. At least I don't have daddy issues and a brother that hates me. You're an alcoholic so you can forget, right? About the Raginvindr's? About Khaenir'ah?"

Y/N chuckled. "You're so pathetic. You think I'm with the Fatui? Heck, aren't you the one who's the traitor here? You're spying on Mondstat for your homeland, aren't you?"

"What are you talking about?" Kaeya uttered, panic welling up in his throat. "I'd never betray the Knights!"

"You betrayed Diluc, so I wouldn't be surprised-"

"I didn't! I didn't do anything! It's not my fault!" he cried. "How do you know all this? You spawn of the devil!"

Y/N narrowed her eyes. "Oh, shut up! You're not even real! You're part of a video game?"

"Impossible!" Kaeya hissed. 

"Oh? How else would I know then?" Y/N stomped on the Captain's stomach, he coughed up blood as his body went limp. "Feel the pain, ice-bridge slave. Feel the pain."

Kaeya didn't respond, even as Y/N stomped again, harder this time.

"Oops!" she yelped. "Did I kill him?"

...

"Ayo Childe!"

The harbinger stood in ready position. Was it an intruder? How did they manage to find the Fatui's base?