-; ૢ✧∘*𝐨𝐧𝐞-; ૢ✧∘*

*New notification*
[Eren🖤: Bestie you awake? We have class in a hour. I'll be at your place soon] -20 minutes ago-

You look at the time and it was 12:55 P.M. "Ugh I am so tired , five more minutes and I will be up." You start to lay back down but before you could close your eyes you hear banging at your door.

"Y/N WAKE UP!" Eren's muffled voice behind the door. You groaned out of bed still wearing your pajamas. You swing open the door annoyed that he is making so much noise. "What the hell do you want Eren?" You yawned.

"First off where is my goodmorning and hug at?" He questioned and cocked an eyebrow. You rolled your eyes and said slowly "goodmorning..." "Now give me my hug dumbass." He chuckled. You huffed and hugged him.

"Ok now you need to hurry up and get ready I will be waiting on your bed." You walk into your bathroom and hurried to take a shower.

*time skip*

After washing up and brushing your teeth. You go into your closet and pick out your outfit for the day

 You go into your closet and pick out your outfit for the day

>Y/N outfit<

The last thing you had to do was do your hair. (Pick whatever hairstyle you want) you finished off your hair and looked in the mirror to do a simple make up look as usual.

"Y/N WE 10 MINUTES" Eren yelled. "I got it E now stop yelling." You replied back. You continued to do your makeup.

>Y/N make up look<

>Y/N make up look<

You get out the bathroom and brush yourself off.

"Ready?" Eren said with a dead pan expression. "Don't look at me like that E you know how long it takes me to get ready." You chuckled "But don't I look good bestie."

"Do a spin" He said motioning his fingers in a circle. You spin around slowly. "Yea you look great y/n." He smiled "Now that we are nearly about to be late we should go." He said and you nodded your head.

Both of you guys walked out of your condo and started to make your way to class.

~Eren and Y/N backstory~

10 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨...

Y/N's Mom: Y/N we have a friend that we would like to introduce to you !!

You go downstairs to see a boy with dark brown hair, teal glowing eyes, and he had a deadpan expression on his face. He was fiddling with his fingers showing that he was he shy/nervous.

Y/N's Dad: Honey this is Eren and he will be staying with us for now on.

You walk up to the shy boy and introduce yourself.

Y/N: Hi my name is Y/N and I hope we can be friends!!

You smile brightly at him making his cheeks tint a light pink but it faded away. You put your hand out gesturing a hand shake which he hesitantly accepts.

You grab his hand and lead him upstairs.

Y/N: Come on let's play!!

You giggled at him making him slightly smile.

You guys made it to your room and you motioned him to come sit on your bed. He joined you on the bed and you gave him some toys that you were playing with.

Y/N: Sorry I only have barbies If that's alright with you.

Eren: It is fine.

Y/N: So tell me a little bit about yourself E.

Eren: E?

Y/N: Can I call you that? Sorry I like to give nicknames to my friends.

Eren: No it is ok I like it actually. But your parents took me in because my parents got killed in a house invasion. Your parents told me they were friends with my parents in highschool.

He looked down at the barbie he was playing with and a tear droplet fell on its face.

Y/N: I'm so sorry Eren, it must have been tough for you. But look, you have a new friend that will be with you forever!

You smiled at him and cupped his face. He looked back in confusion as you wiped the remaining tears off of his face with your thumb.

Eren: Forever?

Y/N: Forever! Pinky promise?

You took out your pinky and gestured for him to do it too.
He took out his pinky and intertwined it with yours. You guys smiled together and giggled.

Both of you guys continued to play house with the barbies. (You were the mom and eren was the dad) You guys looked down at the toys to see the Barbie and Ken doll kiss.

Your face turned hot and eren blushed. Then laughed at eachother

Y/N: Hahaha! Eren your face is as red as a tomato!

He gasped

Eren: No its not!! It was just a little hot in your room.

He hid his face.

Y/N: Do you think this will be us in the future?
You questioned.

Eren: Do you have a crush on me or something?

Y/N: No but you are a bit cute!

You patted his fluffy hair and his cheeks tinted a light pink before fading away.

Eren: I don't know y/n we will have to see..

~𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑~