-; ૢ✧∘*𝐭𝐰𝐨-; ૢ✧∘*

>𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭<𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨

>𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭<
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨

Professor Levi: Late again Mr. Jeager and Ms. Y/N L/N . Jeager you should already know what will happen next time.

You and Eren mentally face palmed and both apologized to him.
You walk up the stairs to sit in the back of the class.
Eren scolds you and whispers..

Eren: This is why I told your ass to hurry up because he gonna beat my ass again if I am late.

Y/N: Excuse me, do you want me to look like I have no where to live? You know I have to dress cute

Eren: You always look good even when your not dressed nextime you better be early.

You and eren sit at your assigned table in the back and you meet your friends.

Connie, Sasha, Jean, Armin, Annie, Ymir, Historia and Mikasa.

You wave at all of them and started to pay attention to the assignment you had to do today.

Connie: Why are y'all late most of the time. Y'all tryna get a quickie before class or something?

He joked and Jean held in his laugh.

Eren threw a book at his head making Connie quietly yelp in pain. Rubbing the back of his head.

Eren: No you dipshit. I was waiting for Y/N to get ready. We are only friends.

Y/N: Yea what E said. Anyways, Jean why are you laughing didn't you get caught trying to get it in with Mikasa.

You smirked as his face turned red from embarrassment.
Mikasa laughed quietly at the incident a few months ago.

Mikasa: His horny ass couldn't wait for anything.
She rolled her eyes

Eren: You know I don't like hearing about this incident .

He rolled his eyes. Mikasa was Eren's ex back in highschool but they broke up for personal reasons.

Sasha was munching on Doritos while listening to the conversation going on.
Armin observing too while digging his hand in the chip bag.

Professor Levi: For this week's assignment you and your partner will make an unique outfit or costume together and you guys have until next Monday to finish it. Let me announce the assigned partners..