-; ૢ✧∘*𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-; ૢ✧∘*

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD⚠️
Eren: Mommy....Daddy where are you?

He walked out of his parents room rubbing his eyes. The thunder clapping outside of the house.

Eren: Mommy I had another nightmare again where are you?

He stumbled his way down the stairs and turned stepped on the cold ground.
He walked a few steps further to feel his feet wet in a dewy substance.

He flicked the light switch up only to see the lifeless bodies of his parents laid out on the floor. A pool of blood surrounding them.

Eren: MOMMY? DADDY? WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

No response

The boy went closer to their bodies and fell on his knees sobbing viciously. He shaked them to see if he could get some sign of life out of them but none. He noticed the gash wounds on their chest.

He cried the night away....

You heard sobbing coming from your living room immediately knowing what was going on again

He was having another night terror

You roll out of bed and briskly walk out of your room. You saw eren crying in his sleep yelling for his parents to wake up.

You run to him and said in a calming tone ..

Y/N: Eren wake up, your having another night mare. I'm right here Eren.

You rock Eren back and forth making him widen his eyes open gasping for air. He was sweaty all over and had tears running down his face.

This wasn't the first time eren has been having these night terrors. He had him since he was a little kid but it stopped in highschool until now.

Eren: P- P- Please don't leave me y/n.

He sniffled his head buried into the crook of your neck.

Y/N: I will never leave you E

He looked up at you his eyes red and sweat beads coming down off his forehead

Eren: Thank you for being such a good friend to me I don't know what I would do without you, I'm sorry for waking you up I will go back to sleep.

Y/N: Hey how about you sleep in my room tonight
You look at the time 3 A.M.

Eren: Are you sure Y/N I don't want t-to dist-

Y/N: Eren....you can always sleep in my bed we have been doing it since we were little. Why are you so timid now
You chuckled

Eren: Well since we got older, I thought you just needed your privacy..

Y/N: You are apart of my privacy E you the only one who makes me feel protected.

You and Eren always had a rule to have eachothers back which both of you followed strictly. If you got in a fight or someone was picking on you he would be there to protect and you did the same for him.

You grab eren's hand and lead him to your room. You guys enter your room and you close the door behind you.

Y/N: Eren take off your shirt it's drenched in sweat.
He nodded

He attempted to take off the damp shirt but it was sticking to his skin. You came near him to help him put it over his head.

You threw the shirt over his head and put it in your dirty clothes bin.

You look back at him to see the moonlight hitting his chiseled abs his tall figure looking at you. You forgot that he was 6 foot. His eye shined in the moonlight.

Eren: Let's get in the bed.

Y/N: .. Yea

You held his hand and entered the bed with him.

Eren: Y-Y/n ?

Y/N: Yea E?

Eren: Can I cuddle with you
He said nervously gripping your hand.

Y/N: Of course you can come here

He nuzzled his head into your chest hearing your heart beat slowly

Eren: I love you bestie, but no bra really?..
He chuckled

You usually don't wear bras around because of how uncomfortable it was for you while you were in bed and he knew that

Y/N: I love you too E. And duh no bra I need to let theses babies breathe
You giggle.

He pulled you closer into him which made your heart pace quicken. He looked up at you and said..

Eren: Did I do something?

Y/N: Oh it was nothing you can lay back down.

You took out his bun letting his hair slowly slip out the hair tie. You ran his fingers through his silky hair as he fell back asleep slowly still holding you close.

As he fell into a deep sleep you gripped his hand one more time before falling asleep yourself.

~𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 :)