-; ૢ✧∘* 𝐭𝐞𝐧-; ૢ✧∘*

~Slight nsfw/smut warning~

>Y/N's outfit<

Today was the day of Jean's party. You still was avoiding to talk to Eren, and spent most of the day thinking how and what are you're gonna say to him at the party.

You were in Professor Erwin's class, tapping your pencil on the table and still trying to get your thoughts together.

Professor Erwin saw you dozing off and he cleared his throat loudly , catching your attention.

Professor Erwin: Ms. L/N have you been listening to anything I was saying?

You decided not to lie this time

Y/N: No I haven't been paying attention sir I'm sorry.

He sighs in frustration.

Professor Erwin: After class, you stay back we are gonna have a talk.

You nodded and internally face palmed yourself. Great, this is probably your 5th time getting lectured by him.

You tried your best to pay attention for the rest of the lesson but you still kept on thinking about what might happen at the party.

What if he doesn't show up? What if he stopped having feelings for me? How will I approach him?

Professor Erwin: Class dismissed, Y/N stay.

You sighed and stayed in your seat while you watched everyone else leave. Professor Erwin closed the door and walked over yo you.

Professor Erwin: Hey, I know your thinking about Jeager and all that, but you can't let your thoughts interfere with your learning.

You widen your eyes when he mentioned Eren.
How did he know what was going on? You thought to yourself for a second then you found out who told him.
Hanji.

Y/N: I'm sorry sir it won't happen again.

Professor Erwin: It's ok kiddo, but you also need to bring up your grade in my class. Find someone to study or tutor with you ok? You have your exam next week.

He said in a caring voice and patted your head.

You nodded.

Professor Erwin: Alright that's all I had to say, go enjoy your weekend!

You waved him goodbye before walking out of his class.