-; ૢ✧∘*𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -; ૢ✧∘*

After you got home from class you decided to take a nap. You finally woke up and pat on your bed to find your phone.

You look at the time 5:10 P.M.
Shit.

You quickly get up and brush your teeth again so you won't have that "morning" breath and quickly did your hair. You hurried and got the stuff you needed for a sleepover and crammed it into your bag. You didn't feel like changing your clothes so you just kept on the outfit from earlier and slipped your feet into your black crocs. You grabbed your keys from the key holder and briskly walked out of the complex.

Author's note: I don't do the hairstyles because I don't want to be that typical y/n who does that messy bun crap or has that straight hair if my readers don't have that or can't even do that styles like that. ANYWAYSS back to the story.

 ANYWAYSS back to the story

>Y/N's car<

You hop into your car and threw your stuff in the passenger seat. You didn't even worry about doing your make up. You put your key in the ignition and hurried and drove to Eren's place.

-15 minutes later-

You finally made it to Eren's complex and parked in the parking lot. You step out the car and pick up your stuff from the passenger seat. You walk into the elevator and pushed the button that said "F5" (floor five). After waiting about 2 minutes you finally make it to his floor and start finding your way in the halls to see his door number.

You finally found door 330 and you knock on it. You wait for a few seconds before finally hearing the door unlock. You look up to see Eren shirtless his gold chain around his neck and he was wearing black sweatpants. His hair looked disheveled as if he just woke up and he leaned on the door frame looking down at you with his slightly pinkish eyes.

Your face grew hot and your mouth went agape before covering it with your hand.

Eren: Well are you gonna say something or just stand there and look.
He chuckled.

God his sleepy voice is so attractive.
You thought.

Y/N: Shut up, you talking about me being ready but you just woke up.
You poked his chest.

You walk inside and slipped your shoes off. He closed the door behind you.

Eren: Did you forget I had three other classes today, so of course I'm tired

Y/N: Oh I forgot you did, well can I put my bag in your room?

Eren: You don't even have to ask permission of course you can beautiful