-; ૢ✧∘*𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 -; ૢ✧∘*

You flutter your eyes open to see the sun peeping out from the curtains. You looked at your clock and it was 3:34 P.M.

Jesus we've slept most of the day away yoy thought to yourself

It was a Friday and you didn't have class so you decided to sleep in longer.
Eren was still sleeping peacefully his head laying on your chest.
You started combing your fingers through his hair

You start to reminisce the events that happened last night.
Him touching your thigh
Him licking the sauce off of you
And lastly when he pulled you closer to him while in bed.

It made your heart quicken when he did those sudden acts. Also a quick tingle in your stomach formed just by thinking about it. You were confused on why you were feeling like this.

You guys are just friends. Right? Why does he have to look so beautiful? His piercing teal eyes.. his muscular fixture.... You hardly felt this way about boys. Even your ex didn't make you feel this type of way. But suddenly Eren did.

No we are just friends.

Eren: Good afternoon y/n
He said in a raspy voice still holding you close.
Which made you somewhat flustered

Y/N: Hey E good afternoon to you. Did you sleep well?

Eren: Yea I did. Thank you for last night again I appreciate it.

Y/N: Anything for you E. Hey do you wanna cook something since we don't have class today?

Eren: Sure, and do you still have that brownie mix in the pantry?

Y/N: I sure do.

Eren: Then let's get to cooking

He pulled away from you and sat up on the outside of the bed. His stretched side to side. Making his back muscles more defined. He grabbed his hair tie from the night dresser and tied his hair up in his usual bun

You stop staring at him and walk your way out of your room.
Eren followed you

>Y/N's kitchen<

He went to the pantry and got box of brownie mix while you got out the water, oil, and eggs, and the rest of the items.

Eren: Hey let's play some music while we baking this.

Y/N: What song do you want to play.