-; ૢ✧∘*𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧-; ૢ✧∘*

-Slight nsfw warning-

>Victoria's pov<

Pieck: Hey little sis you finally decided to call me back.

Victoria: Oh shut up, I was too tired to call you back after eren came over.

Pieck: Oh yeah how did your little "study date" go?

Victoria: Well I found out he is zeke's brother

Pieck: You didn't know that?

Victoria: No one told me and they don't even look similar. You could tell who is the better looking brother.

Pieck: Cmon vic be nice zeke wasn't bad looking.

Victoria: Yea believe what you want to believe.

[A/N: to my zeke stans/simps who read this pls don't slander me I love zeke too💀]

Pieck: Also what did you tell reiner, you got cut off your sentence.

Victoria: Oh yeah I told reiner when I see him I'll you know..

Pieck: Lore Eren in and try to hook up with him like you do with every guy huh?

Victoria: Why you say that?
She said in a sarcastic sad tone.

Pieck: Because your ass did that before and after you dated zeke. You can never just stay put.

Victoria: Some girls just gonna have to go thottin and plotting sis.

Pieck: I hope your getting your credits up than drooling over him.

Victoria: Don't worry about that , I'm doing what I have to do here.

Pieck: Also why do you want eren and what happended to that Connie guy?

Victoria: Please I could care less about Connie he just suddenly came apart of my plan.

Pieck: Plan? How long have you been thinking about this?

Victoria: Hm.. ever since reiner went to Jean's party so like a few weeks ago.

Pieck: Also I heard eren has been seeing someone lately. I think her name was.. y/n I think.

Victoria remembered back when eren told her he was talking to someone but never did he say her name. She never knew that you would be his interest.

Victoria: Ah.. so that who he was referring too..

Pieck: So wait... you knew he was seeing someone??

Victoria: Well he still isn't dating her...
She rolled her eyes. Great she thought to herself. It was gonna be much of a harder goal to grasp him in her hands now.

Pieck: Now vic don't act dumb who cares if he said he wasn't dating anyone he still told you he was talking to someone which means he isn't single or available.

Victoria: Does it sound like I give a fuck and didn't he have a reputation of being a man whore? So he could probably just leave her with a snap of a finger.