-; ૢ✧∘*𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -; ૢ✧∘*

>semi nsfw warning<
After the party you and Eren said your goodbyes and did one more kiss before going home.

Sasha decided to stay at Niccolo's place. Mikasa stayed with Jean. You had to wait for Annie to get dressed, and Ymir and Historia was waiting in the car.

After Annie was ready to go, you and her walked to the car.

Y/N: When I drop you back off at your place take a shower, you smell like sweat. Also your loud.
You chuckled .

Annie looked at with a deadpan expression before groaning.

Annie: Fuck off, Says the one moaning Eren's name like your life depended on it.
She combacked.

You didn't even realize you were that loud, and was still hung up on the fact Eren's fingers were inside of you.

Ymir and Historia shot there eyes up at you with an suprised expression on their faces.

Your face turned hot from embarrassment and you felt like hiding it , but you had to pay attention to the road.

Annie: Ereeeeeenn
She mocked.

Y/N: Arminnnnnnn
You mocked back at her before sticking your middle finger up in her face.

She scoffed before slapping your hand away.

Historia: So did you guys...

Y/N: No we didn't. Enough sex talk please.
You groaned already embarrassed from Annie calling you out.

After the short conversation the whole car ride was quiet, you dropped everyone off to there homes. All you had to do now was go home take a nice bath and rest. While driving you here your phone buzzing you quickly look at it to see Eren requesting to FaceTime with you.

You smiled and answered the phone.

Y/N: What's up Eren?

Eren: Nothing, I'm already missing you that's all.

Y/N: Aww my pussy got you missing me.

Eren: Let's not get too cocky, says the one who moaned everytime my dick touched you.

Y/N: Whatever.

Eren: Now y/n how am I supposed to cover my neck, see you even left a bite mark.

He put the camera down to his neck showing the marks you created.

Y/N: Now you see how I feel. You left a bite mark on my collar bone.

Eren: Ok but your hickeys are fading away and the first time I didn't bite you.

Y/N: Oh well, cover it with a turtle neck.

Eren: It's gonna be 82° degrees though-

Y/N: Deal with it.

He stuck out his tounge out and waved his middle finger in the camera.