-; ૢ✧∘* 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞-; ૢ✧∘*

You turn the handle on the sink and let let the cold water run on your hand. You cupped a little puddle of water in your hand and splashed it on you face.

You looked into the mirror to see the burgundy and purple marks on your neck.

You inspect the abused flesh and sigh.

Y/N: That bastard how am I supposed to covered this.
You muttered.

You sit back on the bathroom floor and sit your head down on your knees.

You can't lie it did feel good. You could still feel how is tounge traveled along your neck. How his soft lips pecked your skin. Your face grew hot and you internally screamed.

How did you fall for your bestfriend. You couldn't even label him as your bestfriend after what just happened you thought. You pinched your nose and sighed.

*knock knock*

Eren: Hey... um.. your food is getting cold and I was seeing if your ok.
You could hear is muffled voice outside the door.

Y/N: Um yeah I will be out in a few.

You heard him walk away from the door and you started to get an headache from thinking about the situation.

You groaned and unlocked the door. You headed to the table where your plate was sitting at your spot. He filled the glass cup with your favorite juice.

You sat down at the table and began to eat your food. Eren stared up at his phone and looked at your neck.

Fuck I went overboard. He thought to himself realizing how much he bruised your skin.

You felt his eyes piercing through your soul. You couldn't even look up at him and you were eating quickly to distract yourself. The events that's just happened keeps on replaying in your head. You felt like your brain was gonna explode if you kept on thinking about it.

Y/N: Um thank you for the food, I think I'm gonna leave early, I forgot my make up.

Eren: Oh, ok then want me to help you?

Y/N: Uh.. sure

You hurriedly walk into Eren's room and get your bags and you couldn't even think about giving him back his shirt, but he didn't mind if you kept it. You slip on your shoes, while Eren held your bag for you. You turn back to him and grab your bag.

Y/N: And uh.. make sure to bring your outfit with you.

You did slight smile before walking out of his door.

_______________________________

>Eren's pov<

Eren let out a frustrated sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. Why did I do that to her? He asked himself. He looked back at his phone to see the picture of you guys sleeping on the couch.

Armin that silly bastard. He thought to himself. He examined your face in the picture. Your face looked so peaceful and he blushed how cute you were cuddled up on top of him.