-; ૢ✧∘*𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -; ૢ✧∘*

You were in Professor Erwin's class and as always, most of things he was saying was going in one ear and out the other.
History was the subject you despised out of all the other subjects and It was a the only class you were failing in.

Instead of paying attention to the lesson you were brainstorming ideas of what painting you could make of eren that included water. Water seemed kind of boring though.. milk probably? Your brain was jumbled with ideas. At this point, you didn't even care about if Erwin was talking about, well you never did in the first place.

You heard the classroom door creak open and saw the girl Levi's class.

Professor Erwin: Ah, Ms.Victoria you're late. It's alright though since it's your first day here. Sit anywhere that you like!
He enthusiastically welcomed her.

She sat to the seat beside you and
started rummaging through her bag.

Victoria: Crap I forgot my pencil.
She whispered to herself.

You took a spare pencil out of your purse and rolled it to her. The pencil tapped her arm, catching her attention.

Victoria: Thank you, my mind has been all jumbled up today.
She nervously laughed.

Y/N: Your welcome, I'm feeling the same way too. I don't even know what we have been doing ever since I got in here.

Victoria: I think he was talking about exams or something when I walked in. Also, what is your name?

Y/N: My name is Y/N

Victoria: What a pretty name. You already know mined since it had been announced.
She laughed softly.

Y/N: I heard you are from Marley. How is it over there?

Victoria: Pretty dull and boring. I don't have that much friends there either. I feel like I came at the wrong time since the break here is only three days away.

Y/N: Well I can do something with my friends and invite you.

Victoria: What do you mean by something?

Y/N: Well... I can host a sleepover party at my place. And you can get you know some people. I'll do it only if you are ok with it.

Victoria: Yea we can do that. Also I heard people talking about this festival?

Y/N: Oh yeah, so there is this annual festival at shiganshina every spring. It has a lot of good rides and food.

Victoria: Seems like a lot of fun, I should go to that too while I'm here.

Y/N: So do you know or have
an idea what you will be painting for the portrait for Levi's class?

Victoria: No not yet, I'll try to think of one during the break.

Y/N: I heard your an exchange student, so how long are you staying.

Victoria: Only for a month. I only need a few credits for my art degree and I will be earning them here. I'm trying to live my life to the fullest before I leave too.

Y/N: Do you have to do all the exams here too? Or just the exam and projects for Levi's class?

Victoria: I have to do Levi's exams and Professor Nile's exam in calculus. I did my other exams like history and chemistry back in marley.