SHAMAY

Chapter two SHAMAY
I woke up in a room and decided to look around even though there wasn't much to look at. I found my things beside this mattress on the floor that I was laying on. This room had an aroma of weed and I wasn't very fond of it. I decided to get up and get ready for the day and take a look around my new place. I manage to find the bathroom and the towels so I decided to take a shower and get freshened up after my long night. After I was dressed I decided to see if I could find something to eat. I found enough food to make me a good breakfast to start my day. After I was done with that I knew I had to get to school on time I was never late and I had a perfect attendance record so I knew I had to keep it up. When I got to school my teacher looked at me in a weird way.
"Good morning Mrs. Brown how are you today?"
"I'm good but why did you request to leave school?"
I looked at her crazy and just went to find my seat, but she instructed me to go to the principal's office right away. As I proceeded to his office I was met by no other than Sara.
"Mom what are you doing here?"
"I'm saving you that's what."
"What are you talking about mom, saving me from what?"
"You are sixteen now you don't need school besides you won't use anything that you learned here so I did you a favor and requested for you to be a dropout."
At this point I was angry and pissed how dare she come in my life and take things from me I loved school and the development of my mind and I wanted to stay and learn all that I can.
"Mom you are crazy I'm not going anywhere."
I figure she would understand but I was wrong I was met with a slap to my face.
"Listen you Lil bitch you will do what I tell you and If I say you don't need school then that's exactly what the hell I mean now get yo shit and lets go!"
Not wanting to disrespect her I took defeat and followed her out as we got in the car she passed me yet another bottle and this time it came with a blunt. Not knowing how to smoke I had no choice but to allow her to show me and the more I puffed the more relaxed I became. I finished my drink not wanting to be laughed at.
We arrived at the mall and Sara said that she was taking me on a shopping spree so I cheered up a little but I was still spaced out.
"Listen child you need to stop being a punk and set yourself free so tonight I have a present for you."
"What's the present ?"
"Don't worry let's just go and find an outfit fit for the occasion."
As we went through the stores we kept arguing about what to wear, she said that everything that I picked was too girly and I needed to dress like an adult. So here I am in this dressing room wearing the shortest skirt on earth and a tank top to match. I was very bothered but like I said I didn't want to disrespect her in any way so I just rolled with it .
Later that night after getting my hair and nails done it was time to get ready to go to this secret place I didn't know about.
"Ok tonight you are twenty one and don't forget that or they won't let you in."
"Why twenty one this is insane!"
"Listen you lame, you are twenty-one". She said as she damn near chocked me.
"Ok ok I'm twenty one." I said with tears in my eyes
"Oh yeah lil bitch who the fuck told you to eat my shit?"
"I was hungry what was I suppose to eat?"
"Not my damn food bitch, you will get a bill but don't worry you start working with John soon so you will be paying me back in no time."
"Who is John and what Job will I be doing?"
"We don't have time for all these damn questions we have to go but look I need you to take this pill to calm you I don't need you showing yo ass and embarrassing me tonight."
I didn't even ask I couldn't afford to be slapped again . After I took the pill we got inside the car and began to head out .
"Can you please tell me where we going?"
"Bitch I'm the mother you don't question me you want me to punch you in yo damn face and ruin your makeup ?"
After hearing that I was quite for the rest of the ride just thinking of how my life has changed in a small amount of time. I now live with my mom I'm getting abused and forced to do things I don't do and I'm being talked to like I'm a stranger . I guess I should be grateful my life could be worse I could be homeless or something. Hopefully this surprise will be worth it.
"Ok we here now remember you are twenty one and I must say that outfit looks great on you I'm sure you will blend right in."
"Mom can I ask you a question?"
"Damn the fuck do you want!?"
"Why are we at a strip club?"