CHAPTER 12:SHAMAY

It's been two days since Rhonda and me seen the image in the closet. I didn't know who that man was but it looks like Rhonda had a connection judging by the expression on her face and the fear in her eyes. I tried to talk to her, but every time I tried to John kept taking me in the room with him to have sex and do other things for him. I never gave in but I sure got the ass whopping of a lifetime. Today was our first official day at the strip club and I was warned not to fuck this up. As I got on stage and begun to dance to the music I felt something hard being thrown at me. I stopped and looked down and saw a damn penny and a few dimes. I thought this was a strip club not the broke club. As I danced and danced trying hard to please the audience and John I felt like trash and just wanted to curl up and die. After my dance was over I walked off stage I received a slap to my face.

"What the fuck was that?" John asked. "I told you I wasn't ready, why didn't you send someone else?" I asked him. "Because you need the practice and besides, I told them whatever you were worth to throw it and well I guess you were worth nothing. Damn why did Sara have to have such worthless children?""I don't fuckin know, but I want to go home." Suddenly, he punched me in the face and grabbed me by my neck. "Look bitch you are not going anywhere until you get this right now get out there since you can't do what the fuck I say and tell Rhonda to get her ass in here now!" I walked outside not ready for what I was about to do at all. All I wanted was a way out but I guess I was stuck. If I didn't know how to work the pole I know damn well I couldn't sell my body. I was sixteen for crying out loud. I wanted to be in school get my car and get ready for college not strip and show my body or be on the corner. There I was on the corner looking like a damn fool trying to attract men I had no interest in. This guy drove by and gave me a smile and licked his lips. "Hey hun you new around here? "Yea yea yea what's up?" "Oh you a feisty little girl what's your name sweetie?' "My name is Shamay." I said with a fake smile trying not to get my ass beat again. "Well Shamay how much do you charge?'"300" I said with a disgusted look on my face. I held up my hand and just walked over to his car and got in; I felt like a failure and all dirty inside. "So tell me about yourself?" He asked me as we begun the route to his place. I didn't bother to talk I just wanted to get this over with, here I was getting ready to have sex for the first time and just give my pussy away to a stranger. We made it to his crib and he opened my car door and instead of letting me walk out he dragged me by my shirt all the way inside of his crib. As we made it inside he tossed me on the bed and started to take off my skirt. I squirmed around hoping he would stop but instead he just got rough and started kissing me all over. I started to cry and yell for help but nothing worked. Finally he got my skirt off and his pants came down. He was about to place his middle inside of mine... Suddenly the door to his crib swung open but he ignored it since he thought it was just a noise from outside. I heard bullets ring out and I got scared as hell. And that's when his room door swung open. I couldn't' see the person but the gun was blasting and I hurried and moved out the way so he died on beside me. When I looked up and saw who it was I placed my clothes back on and ran to their arms and hugged them ever so tight as they dropped the gun next to the body good thing they were wearing gloves. "Let's get you out of here you don't deserve this." "What about the body and the gun?" "I don't give a fuck lets go."We started running as fast as we could until we ran into another guy and the way he looked at us I could tell we were in trouble. The guy pulled out his phone and told whoever it was to pull around. I saw two rides pull up and these guys jumped out with guns all around us we were surrounded with no way out. One guy took my running buddy and placed them in a van and me, I was placed in another while fighting for my life. I sure hope I find a way out soon but the way the guy looked at me I knew I was a world of trouble and out of luck. SARA: I was so glad that john was talking care of the girls, and with the man in mystery in the closet my plan was going smoothly. Now all I had to do was wait for them to all die and everything would be peachy key. My phone began to ring and I picked it up as quickly as I could. "Hey what's up what can do for you?""It's done they should be out of the way for good the guys promised me that they would kill them off soon how is the closet guest doing?" "Oh he should be dead soon since I'm starving him and keeping him dehydrated, he should be good and dead in a few days. No one is more important than me and with him tied up and the door boarded up he can never get out." "That's good, now all you have to do is take care of that last thing for me and then you should be home free and you can pick up your reward at the spot.""Say no more I'm on my way."I hung up the phone and headed out the door on the way to my destination, I was thinking of everything I would do with my award money. As I arrived at the spot I found the house I was looking for and decided to make my way inside. "What the fucks are you doing in my house and who are you? She asked me. I had no time for question and answer. By this time I had her backed into a wall where she couldn't get away so without anymore talking I pulled out my gun and shot her twelve times and was sure to leave no evidence behind. I walked out feeling better than ever. I decided to head on over to the spot and collect my reward. As I arrived at the spot I knocked on the door waiting on the door to open. "I'm here for my reward, I did the deed now y'all need to pay up." Without a word he handed me the bag and I was on my way home to pack and book my flight. . I deserved to be free. With my deadbeats out of the way I had nothing to worry about. When I stepped inside my apartment something felt wrong.. I checked the closet and I couldn't believe it. How the hell did he get out of the closet? I picked up my phone and told John that the man escaped and he was pissed. I didn't hesitate though cause I knew he had it under control. I was getting ready to pour me a glass of wine when my door swung open and these guys grabbed me. "What the fuck is going on here?!" I yelled out. "You stupid ass let the dude escaped and you killed the wrong bitch so we taking you to spot right now. We were on your block when boss called us and now you go get it.' "Look fellas we can work something out.' I said in a panic. 'No way you are you too old to be doing favors. One said with a stank face. I tried to fight my way out of their grip but the more I fought the stronger they got. I decided to go. How was I to know he had people watching me? I'm sure that John would cut me some slack I mean we were in this together right?

Copyright © candies Williams 2019ing your story