SHAMAY

As I woke up in my old room I had to make my escape. See many may not understand why I won't just stay with my dad but now that I have located my mom I have a mission on my hands and I'm not leaving her until I complete it. For as long as I can remember I have been protected and never knew the truth about why she just let me go and why she couldn't stay and raise me like most moms do their children. I slowly moved out of bed because I was still sore from what happened the night before between me and Sara. After being left at the club and almost being dragged to this guys house for God knows what I finally convinced someone to take me to Sara's house. When I got there she was looking all funny I guess she was high or something. "I see you finally made it home what took your slow ass so long? I was about to lock yo ass out." "Well if you took me with you I wouldn't be so slow now would I?""Who you getting smart with? I thought I told you I was the parent." "And I thought I told you I was only sixteen." "Blah blah blah look I need you to do something for me."What now? I asked annoyed. "In my hand, I have the greatest drug in the world and if you take it you will feel so nice." I looked at her and just shook my head she was insane and I needed a little break from her so I started walking off as she kept yelling for me to get back."Look we can play your games tomorrow or something I just need a little rest." "And where the hell you going?" "My dad". "Lil bitch if you do I'll kill you both!"That stopped me in my tracks and I turned around to look in her eyes. "What are you talking about?" "Just like I said if you go to your dad's house ill kill yawl, you're stuck with me until I'm done with you."Thinking she was joking I started to run just in case all of a sudden these guys came out of nowhere and jumped me and started punching and kicking me all over. After fighting my way out I looked at her with anger all over my face unable to move. She walked up to me and pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head. With my eyes wide I just stood still and listened as she spoke. "Listen lil Bitch I never had a chance to raise you and I damn sure regret coming to get you but I figured you owe me for making me a mother so I suggest you do what I say before you lose your father and life as you know it. You either take your punishment or take a bullet your choice. "She was defiantly serious and I didn't want to lose my dad or my life so I decided to take whatever she wanted to do to me and still manage to get my answers ."Ok Sara we can try your way but uh since I'm grown as you say don't I get a say so in something I do?" "Ok lil bitch sure." "After we're done here I'm going to my fathers and taking a rest and tomorrow I'll return to you with no hesitation." "Ok whatever, but since you wasted my time you have to take this beating and you bet not say a word to your father." So there I was taking a beat down crying out but yet thinking of what crazy shit I was going to be introduced to next. Last night was horrible but if it will get me closer to my answers than I'll suffer. I made my way to the bathroom and took a shower, I was happy to find some clothes I left in my old room. Thinking about the long walk I took to my father's house and the sight he saw when he opened the door . He asked so many questions but I didn't tell him anything cause I was afraid she had people watching. I just told him that I needed rest and I would be ok. It would be nice to see his face this morning but I knew that just couldn't be. After I was dressed and made me a little something to eat I decided to leave him a note and a promise saying that we will be together again soon but I had to do this for me. My walk back to Sara's was an interesting one, I met this girl and she seemed to be crying.. "I don't mean to be rude but what's wrong are you ok? I said to this young girl" "I'm fine just tired." I knew what she was doing and I just didn't see why people would sell themselves but the look in her eyes said that she didn't want to be there but there was no way out. "How long have you been out here? if you don't mind me asking." "Years young one years I pray this never happens to you, but if it does I hope we end up on the same block so I can look out for you." I frowned up my face but then instantly smiled I didn't want to be rude at all I knew she was struggling and I didn't know how bad but the look on her face and the shape of her body let me know that she was suffering a great deal. "What made you do this I'm sorry if I'm being rude." "No its fine see my shitty ass mother got me kicked out of my dad's house over a lie and she sent me here to work for this guy named John and now I'm too afraid to leave .. And My child.." She stopped and began to cry. I instantly regretted asking, I didn't want to cause any pain. So I slowly gave her a hug and said a small prayer with her . It was getting late and I knew my mother would be looking for me so I knew it was time to go. "Look I'm so sorry for your troubles but I have to get going on home but before I leave what's your name? " "Rhonda and yours?" "Shamay" I walked away knowing that I would never forget her and her story.