Chapter 23: "...this is Officer Bob Smith, how may I help you?"

Watch the video. Please.

Alex POV 1st person:

I kept reassuring myself it was just for a week. Even though she would be 1000 MORE miles away with limited service, not really improving our situation, I still felt a little blue inside. I'd never really been a social person, always keeping to my room and computer and stuff. Obviously I still went to school and occasionally did bonding shit with my brother but that was online too.

Honestly, the only people I really talked to often were both online: Y/n and Aksel. Aksel was quite possibly one of the best things to come out of ToonTown, meeting him there has been awesome. Way better than people pretending to be me.

Which I'm still sour about.

Though it did give me a video idea so that was cool.

Speaking of Aksel, I had just gotten off the phone with him about how he should start a Youtube as well. The guy was criminally funny and there's no way in hell his humor shouldn't be shared. Considering its MY type of humor, it should be pretty well. Being the prick he is, he kept denying the idea and it pissed me off. Add that to a list of things I'm down about.

I subconsciously laid my head down on the keyboard and by some grace I hit a chord that sounded so good that it caused me to actually prop my head back up. I had just finished piano lessons, hence why it was still out, but the shitty idea that I should write a song popped into my head. And you know me, if I have a shitty idea, I will not let it go.

Unless my mother tells me to.

And there was no way in hell I was going to tell my mom about this anyways,

And I meant a legitimate song, not like my goddamn trump the tank engine shit. Which is still fire but man... looking at my toy Elmo on my bed, the inspiration just hit me like... well, it hit me like a train. And it was a great way to pass the time. But I had one measly chord, and it wasn't gonna do much. I figured the best I could do was create a simple beat but what the hell should my lyrics be?

After around a solid thirty minutes of messing around on my keyboard, I finally got the base and a couple of dumbass lyrics. Practicing them a few times, I spend the rest of the day trying to figure out how to film the thing. Hopefully my brother would fucking listen for once and help. After all, he did film the Afghanistan bit I did in an earlier video. Thankfully, my edited guns and painfully loud noises saved me from the embarrassment of my failed somersault.

The hours passed, and by the time the sun set, I had pretty much memorized my bit. It was a little ridiculous that I was putting way too much effort into this shitshow, but I was too far deep to stop now. And it served its purpose well, my mind was completely off Y/n, but cursed Rick and Morty fanfictions ran through my thoughts instead.

Although, I do have the faint memory of hoping she was having a good time on her bus before I drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and the first thing was trying to find lyrics, hence me now scrolling mindlessly through Youtube to get a good topic. Going through my recommended, I saw a dude pranking a tech support scammer and I grinned remembering my previous stream. I giggled out loud by just recalling my memories of Joe Mark, Jake, and Alyssa. I grabbed an old phone I used for calling them and rang up a scammer, praying to god that they would pick up and hopefully drop some sick bars.

It took an insane amount of tries to finally get the guy I needed and I was almost pissing myself at some of the basic-ass names they had.

"Thank you for calling, this is Josh, what is your problem?"