Chapter 33: "Alright, how fast can you get changed?"

And that's exactly what she did. She waited. Did she watch from the sidelines? Never.

Y/n L/n was always by his side.

VidCon 2019
———————-
"It's ToonTown look!" Aksel pointed at the little hill while vlogging the whole thing. Alex with his hat snug around his head grinned and turned around to show him, holding his own phone in hand.

"Are you going to show me or what?" Y/n said, glaring at her view of the inside of his pocket.

"Sorry, sorry, but look! It's like the Hollywood sign but better."

"AHAHAH IMAGINE IF YOU STARTED OFF WITH MOVIE STAR PLANET?" Y/n howled with laughter at her own mention of the Hollywood game.

Alex froze, his memories of a gay pornography with Mr. Worldwide really did tend to make a man go through 60 stages of grief.

Aksel stuck out his tongue at the small screen, "Better than IMVU you know?"

Y/n fell off her chair in a fit of giggles.

Minecraft Talent Show
————————————
"How many votes did you get?" Y/n asked in the room after the judging, having been chosen by Alex to be the person to interview the contestants after their act.

"I got zero."

Y/n tried to control herself from snickering, "What was your act man?"

"Imitating Peter Griffin getting pegged."

"HOLY SHIT? You mind doing that for me?" She asked, mildly curious as to what this guy could do. She regretted saying anything. Upon hearing it, she killed him in the lava pit next to the door. Joining the main VC with Mr. Beast and Dream she intervened, "Thank you so much for kicking off the guy who imitated the great griffin peg fiasco."

"I KNOW you did not call that the Great Griffin Peg fiasco-" Mr. Beast accused her and Dream ensued with a wheeze.

"I did, go cry about it. Now are we going to get some actual talent here? I wouldn't want Jimmy to waste his money on nothing"

Y/n soon found out that there wasn't, as the show ended with Dream and Mr. Beast blowing up the stadium with a vast amount of TNT, leaving Quackity fake sobbing and her cackling over the contestants running for their life.

Raiding Your Discord Servers
----------------------------------------
Alex stared at her through the camera hard. "Can you act?"

Y/n stared right back and crossed her arms. "I'm not faking this bit."

He turned away, groaning into his hands, "Come onnnn, please? Use your uwu voice filter or shit, they won't recognize you. Besides they've only ever heard you be the ending screen on the minecraft show."

"I'm not worried about being recognized, I just don't want to ACT for your content because there's super fucking funny discord servers out there. Why do you want ME to be in a video?"

"Because YOU'RE super fucking funny and I can r-"

"And what?"

"Uh Nothing" He stared at his fingers.

"Hmmm didn't sound like nothing. It sounded like you were going to say roleplay."

Silence.

"HA, I KNEW this was just an excuse to get me to roleplay with you. Don't lie, you secretly enjoy that shit, you KNOW you do"

Gritting his teeth, he sunk in his chair, kicking his keyboard to the right. "Alright fine, if I admit that I like fake roleplaying as Obama will you please do a bit for the video?"