the symbiotes fear

The symbiote has now been bonded to its host for one month, it has decided that it will never leave him how it's species abandoned it. How its other kinds locked it up in a stone prison to rot away and be forgotten, but thankfully that metal ship came. Those strange things in their strange suits freed it from its stone prison, now it knows that those strange "things" were its first interaction with humankind. It's hard for it to remember what happened next after the men in the suits took it, the only thing It remembers when they had it was pain and flashy lights. The men placed it in a new prison, it did not know what material their new prison was made out of, but it had little space to move in and it could see through it. That was all that it thought about its new prison. Then the day came, when its host came to it. On the day it escaped from its second prison, the ground beneath its prison shook and the prison fell down. To its surprise, the prison shattered into hundred pieces as it landed on the ground. As it was finally free, it only felt fear and terror. All it could see was the color red and there was a horrendous shrieking noise all around it. It knew it needed to escape as soon as possible, but it was too weak from being isolated so long. Then it saw them. It saw two shadowy figures jumping around the room, it looked like they were fighting to it. Then it figured out that the victor of this fight will be its new host, so it slithered towards where those two figures were fighting. As it was getting closer to them it heard other sounds, it was not the horrendous shrieking noise around it, but it was a language that at the time it did not understand. Those two figures were speaking it. It tried to understand them, but its effort was in vain. It was now close enough to make out how those two figures look like. One was black and with white hair, and the other one was red and blue, its host. It looked like to it that the second one was winning this fight, so it slithered to the red and blue figure. As it was slithering, the white haired figure left the place, it now knew its soon to be host had claimed their victory. To its luck its host went down to the ground, it was now easier for it to attach itself to its host. Then it noticed that its host was walking towards it, but its host was not looking at it. So it stopped and waited for its host to step on it. As its host stepped unaware on it, it started the bonding. The host flesh was strange, it just felt wrong. As bad it was to bond to the flesh of this host, it kept on going because it needed strength. It wanted to change its host to its true form, but it was too scared to do it. So it followed the pattern of the flesh and made its host new improved body similar to its old one. The red and blue were engulfed in blackness. As it was changing its host body, the host left the place the same way like the white haired figure did. It did not know why its host left, nor did it care, it just kept on covering the body. Its host did not sense that it was changing their body, that was a relief. If the host tried to fight it, it would lose because of how little strength it has. It had now finally fully covered the body of its host, as it did it felt safe for the first time in ages. Then it discovered something intriguing about its host flesh, the flesh it was bonded to wasn't its true flesh, this was a fake one. It did not know how it should react to a situation like this one, so it just kept still and waited. As the time went by, its host was discovering its new power from its gift, and it seemed like to it that its host loved it. But of course it didn't understand what it's host was saying in their mind, but it did feel that its host felt happiness. It gained strength from that happiness. Then its host noticed that their flesh has changed in color, now it felt that its host was feeling worried. It was now scared that its host would discard it now like how it's own kind did, so it tried everything it could to make its host keep it. It listened in their mind to its host speaking this unknown language to itself, in the end its host decided to keep it, to keep the power. Now as it knew that it was safe from being abandoned once again, it started to try and understand its host language.

 Now as it knew that it was safe from being abandoned once again, it started to try and understand its host language