Symbiote Peter

"You can't win, spiderman! we will destroy you!", screamed venom at spiderman. Venom and Spiderman were fighting at an unfinished Construction site, they have been fighting there for some time now. Spiderman was badly hurt, but he had to fight venom here because there were no people around. "You know venom, I like it more when you attack me when it's night, it's kinda annoying fighting you in the daylight". Said spider man as he dodged a punch from venom. "We knew that you weren't expecting us at this time, so we decided to try something new, maybe we will make this building fall all over you", said venom as they shot webs at a wall behind spiderman. Spiderman felt that venom was about to pull the wall behind him towards him, so he jumped some distance away from the wall. As spiderman landed he saw venom pulling the wall, but spiderman didnt expect that venom was about to swing the wall in circles. Spiderman watched the wall swing, then he felt something grab his foot, it was the symbiote that came from venom's chest. The tendril that latched onto spiderman's foot pulled him towards venom, venom then let go of the webs that were holding onto the wall, spiderman saw the wall come straight towards him. Spiderman felt the symbiote let go of his foot, so he shot a web at the floor to pull himself down to dodge the wall that was coming at him. The wall went over Spiderman's head, spiderman landed on his knees, he had no time to rest, so he shot a web at the wall that he dodged. Venom saw spiderman dodge the wall, so they started to run at their foe. Spiderman pulled the wall with all his strength to throw it back at venom, as he threw it he saw a metal pole laying next to him. Venom went through the wall with ease, but spiderman was expecting this, so as venom went through the wall he was greeted with a metal pole in the face. "How you like that!" screamed spiderman as he hit venom in the face with the pole. Spiderman saw Eddies face for a second beneath the razor sharp teeth, the hit from the pole was that strong. 

Venom saw Spiderman standing there with the metal pole like it was a sword, the symbiote also felt that Peter was angry. "You know venom I am so tired of you! You always threaten my loved ones, MJ, Harry and May, that you said to my face that you would never even consider hurting". Peter was now getting serious, "so this time i think this is gonna be our last fight, i am tired of trying to make you see, Eddie! that the symbiote is killing you, so if there's no person to save underneath that alien, well, i think it's time to show you what i am really capable of.", said spiderman as he shot a web beside venom. Venom's mistake was that they looked at where the web landed, as venom looked back at spiderman, they saw that their foe had used the web to pull himself towards them, then he hit them again in the face with the metal pole. "So you want to be serious? Spiderman! Hahaha, this is going to be fun", said Venom as they were about to punch spiderman. Spiderman saw the punch coming, so he gripped the pole with his both hands and swung it at venom arm. Venom screamed from the pain, the symbiote was excited to see what Peter will do to Eddie, as it was ready to let Peter kill Eddie if he went that far. "What's the matter venom? You always have said that I'm nothing without you, that being with you I get more power, I can become something greater than spiderman", screamed spiderman as he hit venom once again in the face. Spiderman kept hitting and dodging, Peter saw that venom was getting weaker or was it only Eddie that was getting weaker. Venom has had enough of this, so they managed to grab spidermans pole. Spiderman felt the metal pole slip through his hands, "not so tough now, are you? Parker!" said venom as they threw the pole of the building. But what venom did not realize was that were many more of those poles laying around. Venom watched as Spiderman shot webs from both of his hands at two metal poles, and now he was holding two at the same time. Spiderman launched himself at venom, it was like Peter was dancing around venom, it didn't matter how hard venom tried to hit him, they always missed. Eddie Couldn't do this anymore, he was losing, he needed to get away before Peter killed him. Spiderman watched the venom jump off the platform that they were fighting on to swing away, so he smashed both of the poles that he was holding to make a loud noise, it worked. The noise that spiderman made was enough to stun venom, so venom fell down and landed at another level of the building. Spiderman jumped down at venom, as he was going down, he pointed the polls at venom. Eddie saw spiderman coming his way, so he tried to dodge him but Peter managed to stab Eddie with one of the poles. Peter jumped away from Eddie, then he noticed that one of the poles was sticking through him, making him stuck to the floor. Peter couldn't believe what he had done, "did i just kill Eddie"? Thought Peter. "No Parker you did not kill Eddie, we stopped the bleeding and put him to sleep", Said the symbiote as it was slither of Eddie. The symbiote stopped in front of Peter.