the suit embrace

"Eddie please! Stop this! The suit is controlling you!" Peter shouted trying to get Eddie's attention. Trying to get him free from the suit's control. 

"NO ONE IS BEING CONTROLLED HERE!" Venom shouted back at Peter, anger in his voice. "YOU ABANDONED THIS POWER, YOU REJECTED THIS POWER AND I TOOK IT ALL FOR MYSELF. THIS SUIT IS A GIFT!" Eddie hissed as he came running towards Peter. 

After Peter had rejected the suit, he had thought it had died and that it had disappeared for good. But somehow it managed to find the suicidal Eddie Brock and bond with him, it and Eddie became venom together. Now the only thing Eddie and the suit want is to destroy him, they even threatened Mary Jane. but Peter can feel that the suit wants something else from him, rather it wants him back for itself. He doesn't completely understand or know why, but a small part of him wants the suit back. But he can't let it have him again, he can't become as deranged like Eddie. He will not become like how he was when he had it, selfish and so self centered. And now he knows the suit is actually a monster pretending to be a suit, a living suit. Peter jumped from Eddie's charge, he just managed to dodge it. But venom did not give up that easily, he kept on attacking. Before Peter knew it, venom shot a web at his chest and pulled him back. Peter tried to resist, but venom was much stronger than him. As Peter came flying towards venom he expected e punch from his foe, but something worse happened instead. As Peter was close enough to venom, the suit around Eddie's body exploded off him and Eddie's skeleton came flying out of it. Peter looked in horror as he saw what was happening in front of him, and before he knew it the suit had engulfed him whole. It had killed Eddie and now it was trying to take him back. Make him belong to it. As the suit engulfed him whole Peter started to fight for his life, But to his surprise, he found that it felt good to have the suit wrapped around his body. The slimy, wet texture of the suit was enticing, and it brought a strange sense of comfort to Peter. The suit's power was intoxicating, and Peter found himself becoming addicted to its dark influence. As the bond kept on going, the suit started to become more like his slimy second skin to Peter. It felt wrong and also right, was this what he wanted? But then the suit started to morph around his body, it started to change itself into a different form. Peter felt his fingers stretch out into sharp claws, his spider symbol became more menacing, and he felt how his jaw exploded open to form his new monstrous mouth. He felt his teeth start to appear from his jaw, and he felt his new long tongue start to leak out from his mouth with thick saliva. This felt good, really good, it was hard for Peter to admit but this was amazing. This suit was giving him everything that he could dream of, it was giving him everything he could ever desire. The slimy embrace of the suit was like a drug, and he couldn't get enough of it. Did it matter if he lost his mind if he could have this power all to himself? He thinks not. Who would not want to have this gift. The thought of losing his mind was a small price to pay for the incredible power he now possessed. Yes, he knew the suit was dangerous, but it was also irresistible. It has already taken one life, and it could easily claim his too, but is life worth living without some risks? And know he understands the full potential of the living suit, what it can give him. Was he a fool for rejecting it in the first place? Of Course he was. He now sees that the suit only wants to make him stronger and it only wants to belong with him, or rather on him. It was never his foe, it was always his greatest ally. He is venom. 

Ring ring, Peter heard as he woke up from his dream. He could feel the sunlight shining on his face as he opened up his eyes. It took him some time to fully understand where he was, he was in his bed, alone. And that he had dreamt another dream of the suit, another good dream that is. These dreams have been becoming more and more pleasurable, and he has started to dream more of them. He found it strange that he began to wait to go to sleep just to experience another dream, to feel the suit on his body. He knows that he has a sense of longing inside him, a yearning for the suit. And he felt disappointed in himself for not seeing it sooner that it wasn't a curse, it was a gift. A gift that he was foolish to have denied for so long. That he was beginning to see it as a blessing, an opportunity that he should take. But he also knows that the suit is evil, that it corrupts, that it kills and destroys just for the fun of it. That it has jumped from hosts to hosts, from Eddie Brock to Mac Gardan. And if he takes this dark opportunity with the suit, he will destroy everything about his life. He would lose everything. He would lose his friends, his morality, his own mind, his loved ones, he would lose aunt May, and his wife to be, Mary Jane. He can't and won't do that, there are too many counting on him to do the right thing. And he knows really well the suit and its opportunities are in the wrong, it's an evil thing that wants to destroy and thrive off his negativity. He would never make them go through that pain of losing him because he wanted to give into his darkest desires, for the sake of those who he holds dear. He is spiderman.