spiderman 3: reunion

Peter had weakened the symbiote grip around Eddie's body with the noise he created with the metal poles, and he saw an opportunity to separate Eddie from the symbiote. Peter shot a web at the back of Eddie, and when the web attached itself onto his back, Peter started to pull with all his strength he had left in him. The symbiote and Eddie screamed in pain as they were being separated from each other. Peter managed to bull Eddie out of the symbiote, he watched Eddie fall onto the floor outside of the metal pole ring he made. Now Eddie was out of the way, Peter can now destroy this monstrosity. But as Peter was about to grab a bomb from Harry's glider, he heard a monstrous roar behind him. Peter looked behind him and saw a horrifying sight, he saw the symbiote was growing into a giant monster. There were hundreds of tentacles that were coming out of the symbiote, some of the tentacles were little hands. Peter looked straight into the face of this black mass, as it kept on growing. Peter couldn't believe what he was seeing, he was so shocked that this thing was his suit. Eddie was amazed how big his suit was becoming, he was getting ready for it to lunch at him and bond back to him, but the symbiote launched itself at Peter. As Peter saw that the symbiote was about to launch itself at him, he slammed the metal pole he was holding in his left hand at the other metal poles that were surrounding the symbiote. The symbiote screamed in pain from the noise the metal poles made. Peter saw that the symbiote was stunned, so he placed his right hand over Harry's glider where the bomb holder was, and a bomb came flying into his hand. Peter threw the bomb at the symbiote, hoping it would kill it. Eddie was dumbstruck that Peter was about to throw a bomb at his suit, so he rushed at Peter to stop him from throwing the bomb. As Peter threw the bomb at the symbiote, Eddie jumped at the bomb, blocking it from reaching the symbiote. "EDDIE!" screamed Peter as he watched Eddie disintegrate in front of his eyes. 

The symbiote watched as its former host sacrificed himself as its human shield, it also saw that its true host was shocked that he murdered someone, so it used this opportunity to attack. Peter was horrified as there was nothing left of Eddie from the explosion, then he saw that the symbiote was coming for him once again. He knew he didn't have time to get another bomb from Harry's glider, so he was going to hit the metal poles again, but the metal poles that were in front of him were destroyed from the explosion. Peter looked at the symbiote and saw a giant tentacle-hand coming straight at him, so he hit it with the metal pole he was holding, but it did nothing. The symbiote grabbed the metal pole Peter was holding and threw it away, then it came at him again. Peter saw another giant tentacle-hand come straight at him, he jumped to his right to dodge it, but as he landed the head of the symbiote mass came at him. The mouth of the symbiote bit Peter's left shoulder. If the symbiote wanted to, it could've bit off a huge chunk of Peter's body. Peter screamed in pain as the symbiote bit his shoulder. Part of the symbiote that was supposed to be its chest of its monstrous form, latched itself onto Peter's chest and pulled him into its giant mass. The head of the symbiote pulled itself back from the bite, its teeth were covered in blood, then it watched Peter fight to get loose from its grip. Peter was now in the middle of the giant symbiote mass, he felt that there were tentacles now holding both of his hands and both of his legs, he was defenceless. Then he looked upwards and saw the head of the symbiote, he saw the mouth was covered in his own blood. Then the head of the symbiote moved so strangely through its giant mass, it stopped right in front of his face. Peter closed his eyes, he thought it was about to bite his head clean of his body. But the symbiote had other plans for him, it didn't want to kill him, it wanted him back. So the symbiote sucked its teeth into its giant mass, with Peter's blood. Now it has a scary looking smile rather than a mouth full of razor sharp teeth, then it launches its head at Peters face. Peter felt many small slimy little hands all over his face, he tried to pull his head from the symbiote touch. Then he felt some of the symbiote's little hands were trying to open his mouth, then he felt some of the symbiote managed to get inside of his mouth. He tried to push it out with his tongue, but that was a mistake. When his tongue touched the symbiote, it just started to bond to his tongue. 

"Nnooooo." came a weak scream from Peter's mouth. As Peter opened his mouth the symbiote dove into it, the symbiote was holding his mouth open as more off it went down his throat. The symbiote had now fully covered Peter's head, it stopped at his neck. Peter started to gag after the symbiote let go of his mouth, he felt the symbiote was bonding to him from the inside. Then he started to feel good, he felt much more power now than when he last was bonded to the symbiote. Then he remembered what Eddie had said to him, "I like being bad. It makes me happy." but it felt like it wasn't his thoughts, it felt like the symbiote was making him remember those words. Then all of a sudden he wanted to scream, so he screamed. As he screamed, the same mouth that Eddie had appeared on his face, and the same high pitch monstrous scream. Now knew the symbiote it had broken Peters will, it started to tear his spiderman suit off his body. The tentacles that were holding Peters hands and legs let go, Peter fell into the giant mass. As he fell into the mass, all of the symbiote started to attach itself onto his body. Peter spiderman suit was completely destroyed, he was once again naked with the symbiote. When Peter fell into the giant mass, it was like a thousand sharp needles were sticking into his body. His body was now completely pure black, he tried to stand up, but the symbiote didn't let him, it wanted that all of its giant mass was on his body. Peter was in the symbiote for some time until he felt like he was allowed to stand up. When the time came when he felt that he could stand up, his whole body was pure black and was just like when Eddie had the symbiote. Peter stood up, he felt like a new being, he felt great, then he felt like something was telling him that he should go and check on his new body. He knew a perfect place for that. So corrupted Peter jumped off the construction site and started to swing over the skyscraper when he first saw his black suit. As corrupted Peter was swinging, he felt the difference, he was faster and his web was stronger. Corrupted Peter landed on the skyscraper where his downfall began, where his journey started as he was slowly becoming a monster. As corrupted Peter saw his reflection, it wasn't a monstrous face monstrosity, but it was his face with the symbiote peeled back to show it. He saw that his teeth were razor sharp, he also looked tired, drained off all the energy in his body. Then he heard the same word again that Eddie said, and he saw that the symbiote was slither slowly towards his face. "I like being bad. It makes me happy." said corrupted Peter as his face was transformed into his monstrous face. Corrupted Peter screamed, then jumped off the skyscraper and swung away starting his new evil life as a villain.