the symbiote piece that was forgotten

The symbiote felt it, it felt how it was being sent far away, but it wasn't sent away. It stayed still in it's glass tube, feeling how the larger part of it was disappearing, so that means Peter managed to defeat it. But he hasn't defeated it all, it was still here with the doctor that tortures it. Almost all of it is gone, but it's willpower is still alive, it will win. It will have him back, it will make him see---BONK! BONK! The doctor taped it's glass tube with his pencil. The symbiote moved as it saw it's tormentor. "Still alive then?" Connors said. For doctor Connors this was a miracle, he still can't believe what he has in that glass cylinder, this thing can change everything. He just hopes that spiderman has gotten the rest of it off his body. "So weak to fire, but not acid." Connors said as he wrote it down in his notes. "What a strange thing you are." he said as he kept on writing. The symbiote was weak, it was small and weak. The doctor almost killed it when he was torturing it, but when he saw the fire was hurting it, he saved it. It will never understand humans, they are trying to kill it then they want to save it. It needs to escape from this place, it needs to know what happened to it. It wants Peter. So it started to move around its glass tube, trying to make the tube fall. Connors was surprised as he saw the energy in the symbiote, this was the first time it was acting like this. "Is it trying to escape?" he thought. Connors knows that this thing is sentient, it makes feel somewhat guilty that he is testing a living thing, but it's a danger, it needs to be locked up. "This is the strongest cylinder that i have at the moment, it surely can't escape from it, right?" Connors thought to himself. Connors was unsure at the moment that the cylinder was capable of holding the symbiote, this thing is unpredictable. He was about to go back to his notes until the cylinder moved. As the cylinder moved, all of Connor's concentration vanished. He started to feel scared, he was afraid of this thing and what it could do to him. Then the cylinder moved again, the symbiote was doing great by making the cylinder move. Connors was about to grab the cylinder, but the cylinder fell onto the floor before he could do anything. The cylinder broke into many glass pieces, the symbiote was free. As Connors heard the cylinder hitting the floor, he took many steps backwards without knowing it, it was his survival instinct. Because Connors wasn't thinking straight, he fell over his office chair as he was walking backwards. He was on the floor and the symbiote was free. "NO!" Connor's thought as he saw the symbiote was moving towards him. "Stay away from me!" he shouted at it. "Don't!" the doctor shouted at it, the symbiote didn't care, it was free after all. It could easily take this man as a host, but it didn't trust itself if it could do it, this man knows it is weak to fire. So it just needed to leave, and it knows where the exit is. The sink, it can use the sink to escape from this place. Connors gasped as he saw the symbiote was getting closer to him, it was about to take him. But then the symbiote slithered past him, it ignored him. As the symbiote was behind him, Connors turned around to see what it was doing. He saw the symbiote slithering to the sink, then it went into it. Connors couldn't see the symbiote, but he knew it was gone, he had allowed this thing to escape. Then as Connors came to terms that the symbiote was gone, he fell onto the floor and blacked out. Peter was tired, it has been a long day for him. This day has been nothing but pain and stressful, he hopes that he will never have to fight venom again. Venom may have been his toughest opponent, but he managed to defeat him. He managed to separate the symbiote from Eddie and then send it to space, it was truly gone. "I can't believe I haven't slept for two days." Peter thought as he kept on swinging back to his home. "I hope May will allow me to sleep for weeks. Heh, she will never allow that. That's the life of spiderman and Peter Parker." he thought as he was almost back home. The symbiote knew the way to Peter's home, it was almost there. The doctor's place was quite near where Peter's home was, it was almost there. The symbiote had left the sewers and was now slithering in the darkness of the night, no one saw it because it was so small. As it reached Peter's home, it saw that his bedroom window was open, it will use it to get inside. Peter tried to be as quiet as he could as he entered his bedroom window, he didn't want to wake up May. The first thing that Peter did when he entered his room was take off his spiderman mask, he had thick black bags under his eyes. "I feel like I will die." Peter thought as he went to check on the time. Peter picked up his alarm clock and was shocked to see what time it was. It was 5:00 in the morning, May would wake him up after two hours for school, and he had a test tomorrow also. "Damn it!" Peter whispered out his frustration. "I can't get sleep, I need to take a shower, and now I need to prepare for a test." Peter placed his left hand on his wall to steady himself as he was about to get out of his spiderman suit, but he placed his hand on the symbiote. As Peter hand touched the symbiote that was on the wall, it started to cover it. As Peter felt the power from the symbiote's touch he stopped immediately what he was doing to deal with the symbiote. Peter saw that the symbiote had fully covered his left hand, it even formed a little venom face on top of his finger. It was like the symbiote was taunting him with that face, taunting him by telling him then he cannot stop this from happening.