An unexpected rebond

"What a tiring day." Peter said to himself as he was swinging to his home.

It was almost midnight, there were no clouds in the sky. This day was hard for Peter because he fought and took down the rhino and the scorpion. Peter hates when his enemies team up, when their fighting styles are so different from each other. The rhino with his brute strength and the scorpion with his poison. So many people could have died today if it was not for him. But he managed to take them both down and hand them over to the police. Now the only thing on Peter's mind was going to his home and throwing himself into his bed, he was so tired. As Peter kept on swinging, he heard a man scream beneath him. This scream was so abnormal that it spooked him a little, so Peter went down where the scream came from to see what was happening. As Peter got closer he heard another scream, but now it sounded more like a shout from a monster. Peter started to swing faster after hearing that strange shout. Peter now saw what made that shout, it was the symbiote trying to bond to some homeless man. The symbiote and the man were in an alley.

"How can I hear you! Get off me! Get out of my head! You're hurting me!" shouted the man that the symbiote was trying to control.

 Peter was sure that the symbiote would manage to win this battle and take over that man, but somehow the man won. The symbiote started to slither off the man's body, now it was vulnerable.

"So, it looks like no one wants to be your host. Huh?" Peter said, trying to get the symbiote's attention.

"Parker!" said the symbiote as it heard Peter.

Peter thought the symbiote would try to bond back to the man, but it started to stand up. It was forming a body, Peter has never seen it do this. The symbiote managed to form a weak body of venom, it looked like a silhouette.

"That is new." Peter said.

"Yes, we have new tricks now Parker!" the symbiote said as it was getting itself ready to attack him.

Peter has no idea what he should do in this situation, he has never fought the symbiote like this. So he did the first thing that came up in his head, he shot a web at the symbiote. The web landed on the symbiote chest, but the web disappeared quickly into the symbiote's dark mass. Peter now knew that his webs would be useless. Now the symbiote decided to act. It formed a giant claw from its dark mass and it used it to grab Peter. Peter was too slow to evade the claw, it managed to grab him.

"Hunger!" the symbiote said as it slammed Peter through a wall with its giant claw.

As Peter rolled into this room that the symbiote slammed him into he saw there were many boxes around him filled with papers. He had no idea where he was. As Peter was getting back onto his feet the symbiote grabbed him again with its giant claw. Now the symbiote lifted him up in the air, it had him trapped.

"We are hungry, need to feed! So we have decided to have you back!" the symbiote said as it was now in Peter's face.

"Accept us!" it said as it started to cover Peter.